GUN GUY'S would you trust this clown with a loaded AK 47

Rubb , who is that Brilliant Genius standing behind the Wild Canuck with NO ear protection or is he already DEAF :laugh:

Only in Canuck country do you have to adjust for windage in an enclosed firing range :rofl:

Damn...:banghead: they took all the ice cube trays and the blankets. I mean Damn talk about being evil and vindictive :whistle:

Rubb aside from you I thought All Canadians was supposed 2 be nice n friendly?? Kickin a man when he's down and not leaving him a pot 2 piss in or a window 2 throw it out of isn't right.....

Rubb , who is that Brilliant Genius standing behind the Wild Canuck with NO ear protection or is he already DEAF :laugh:

Only in Canuck country do you have to adjust for windage in an enclosed firing range :rofl:

That my friend,is the gun shop owner.:laugh:

That gun range is in the Good Ol' U.S.of A. :rofl:

Downtown Waikiki to be exact. :thumbsup:

Damn...:banghead: they took all the ice cube trays and the blankets. I mean Damn talk about being evil and vindictive :whistle:

Rubb aside from you I thought All Canadians was supposed 2 be nice n friendly?? Kickin a man when he's down and not leaving him a pot 2 piss in or a window 2 throw it out of isn't right.....

It is only stuff. I am piling the entire contents of the house up in the kitchen for them to come and collect at their earliest convenience. She loves Christmas,come and get all 20 boxes of Xmas shi7. I doubt I will be celebrating this year.She bought a dish set with square plates. Square plates do not fit in a microwave. Come get them.Besides,I have no money for food.:rofl: Etc etc etc...
If my pain and suffering cannot put a little smile on the faces of my Org Brothers...they what good is it? Aurguing over the value of her 100 pairs of shoe's...won't do it. All this krap is gonna give me a heart attack. Now,back to my gun thread.:thumbsup:

Action shot. I think that was a glock?

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

You boyz that live near these shoot 'em up places have got it made.

I have been to ones in Hawaii,Mexico,Califonia? other places that I forget. I think the best one was that place in Las Vegas,and,I got the t-shirt.:thumbsup:

These things are fun...I think that was a Colt 45? Boy,did that have a kick.:Oo:

a.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

That's a pretty cool lookin place. Never been to Hawaii, and never thought of shooting the place up when I got there lol.

I know,cool right.:thumbsup:
I like to play the bigshot when I go on holidays. I used to have excess cash.:laugh:
I walked in there,slapped some big money on the counter and shot everything he had. I was also the only one in the place.:whistle:
All my pics on disc are gone,would have liked to post up the other places.:thumbsup:

Wanted to give you some crap about that cute little outfit you have on there but then I read you were on vacation and in Waikiki and it kind of makes sense. Oh well, I am sure I will have other opportunities.:laugh:

Your finger should NEVER be inside the trigger guard until you have your target in your sights and are ready to shoot. Safety first!

You can't expect a Canadian civilian to possibly know gun safety. Im just wondering how much calamine lotion you had to soak in after your range session, aren't Canadians allergic to assault rifles? :laugh:

That my friend,is the gun shop owner.:laugh:

That gun range is in the Good Ol' U.S.of A. :rofl:

Downtown Waikiki to be exact. :thumbsup:

That explains everything !!!

The owner is wearing the USA invisilbe ear plugs that ONLY us AMERIKENS know about. And what about his thoughtfulness in providing crosswinds
for improving your performance in the field :cheerleader:

Wanted to give you some crap about that cute little outfit you have on there but then I read you were on vacation and in Waikiki and it kind of makes sense. Oh well, I am sure I will have other opportunities.:laugh:

You gotta take advantage of these oportunities Adam. :thumbsup:

Its a good thing you were shooting small calibers, your posture is terrible. Lean forward so your pistol will cycle correctly and you dont start spraying bullets in the air. You should imagine a golf ball under your heals and lean forward into the shot. Good thing you didnt have full auto :guns:

Its a good thing you were shooting small calibers, your posture is terrible. Lean forward so your pistol will cycle correctly and you dont start spraying bullets in the air. You should imagine a golf ball under your heals and lean forward into the shot. Good thing you didnt have full auto :guns:

I just figure my fat pudgy body would anchor me enough. I can gain 20-30 pounds on a 3 week holiday. :eatchicken:

Cali was the worst. Sizzler,arby's,big bottles of whiskey with a handle for 14 bucks. Only got food poisoning once.:rofl:

200 lbs when I left, 233 lbs when I got home. Even my face was fat.:laugh:

RUbb

im glad you had fun rubb.... next i need you to come this way and BLOW **** UP....cause thats how we do things round here

I live in a shoot 'em up place, my deck is a shooting range. The beauty of living in county.
:thumbsup:

Up here I only get to shoot pellet guns in my driveway.

Its fun thou,cause there is usually 5 or 6 drunk guys,and its usually 3 in the morning...:whistle:

RSD.

Back