airbagit.com air ride susp?

mckay105

Registered
My bike is stretched about 7" and lowered 3. I want to be able to ride my wife on my bike. I have looked at the ATC HD spring, I like it and I think it will work BUT for a little more I can get the airbagit.com air setup. Has anybody used this before? I have bought from them before but it was for my mini truck parts.

Biker Air Suspension and Accessories

I know is says Harley but I contacted them and they said that they have one for the Busa too. Just looking for opinions.

Thanks

Steve

Look on the bagged truck forums. Very few people have anything good to say about airbagit. I have no personal experience with them, but when the vast majority of people tell you to stay away from them, it's probably a good idea.
Get some soupys links.

DaPincci

^^^ ive heard of more guys running these than anything else. i dont have any experience just passing along what i do know :laugh:

search chassis tech and airbagit.com reviews and make up your mind yourself on whether you use them or not. personally i wouldnt with all their negative press and name change nonsense

Check out air fx good quality product. (ballzmotorsports) it what u have. no matter which one you go with get a duel chamber air ride, one chamber for ride height then one chamber for ride comfort. That's what I have and I rode 2 up with a pack on my wife from Detroit to Chicago and felt like riding in a Cadillac LOL.

Back