Air ride

BigRod1300

Registered
Who has rear air ride? I'm lowering the front 2 inches and plan to use air ride for the rear. I just dont know witch one to get: Tricky, Dappincci ( spelling not counted ), or Air FX...any others. Looking for some advice. Why air...this winter I will stretch the swing arm so I do not want lower links.

There aren't a lot of peformance minded people with air ride. Most that do it have fat tire kits too. There is a user named Bigger-busa or something like that that has air ride on his 330MM kit busa. Do a search for posts by that user.

If you get one, make sure it is one with an integrated shock absorber in it, and not just air, if possible.

Post pics of the install too!

beerchug.gif

Yea forgot to mention that with the winter extention it will be with a 330 kit. I moved up from the 750 to the Busa because lack of twisties and always riding with Wifie.

Ah...bigger-busa build up of his 330. Seen it, thats the dapinnci air kit. His trunk is packed with alarm and air ride. I was thinking more of mounting the compressor under the tank in front of the battery box if it fits??? The post on digi air pressure gauge was knew for me to see! Thanks. Was planning single gauge at the triple tree stem.

aaahhhh a question for me i loked at those posts who ever wired that bike should be shot you need to call me on the air ride i have used all three andi will post a pic from under my seat on the vjc bike it has front and rear air ride call me about this and your 330 kit 336 472 3235

Back