Air Horns....who has one on their bike ?

I got me one of these PIAA Sports Horn.

I had to remove the stock horn mount, and bent the mount on th new horn adn fit right in... much louder and no extra wiring needed... its electric. Its much louder than stock... Dunno if granny be wettin her depends, but sure gets people outta the way!

piaa.jpg

I got me one of these PIAA Sports Horn.

I had to remove the stock horn mount, and bent the mount on th new horn adn fit right in... much louder and no extra wiring needed... its electric. Its much louder than stock... Dunno if granny be wettin her depends, but sure gets people outta the way!

:easy:

Not the loudest, but it's a direct replacement on the busa will fit in the stock location and not touch the fender.

I tried adding air horns to the Busa awhile back based off an old thread here. One of our members had installed 5 of them under the plastics plus uploaded pics. Someone can do a search and find it. Didn't work for me though and I could never get them to work properly. :(

Swapping for the PIAA was a lot less work.

Many love the Stiebel horn, but will not fit on busa as a direct replacement.

not myself...i've avoided more than a few accidents and in each incident i was busy avoiding the accident instead of worrying about making sure i pressed the horn button down ??? . my theory is avoid the accident, then while still in a rage from almost becoming roadkill, perform a well executed flyby with your alienhead wrapped up about 10k + rpms. that should be enough to wake the meat sack driving the car...

:beerchug: +1

Had 3 air horns on a dodge ram , and it sounded like the Titanic was ripping through the ground.

I have a Wolo air horn. KS Waterbug started a thread about it and I bought one on his positive review. Much louder than stock. :thumbsup:

so what wires and harness kit would someone need for the 2008 hayabusa??

The Stebel Horn comes with the relay. You will probly need some extra wire to run to the power source ... Instructions are very very small. I needed a maginfying glass... You can run it along with the stock horn or as a replacement for the stocker. Wiring is simple the hard part is finding a location to mount and secure.

Last edited:
kml says...
You just send granny over to my place and I got a "horn" that will make her wet her depends.

Dude your sick !
There are younger women out there.....that is unless you are 90 yourself ? ???

I need a loud horn because here in Fl you have to give them a quick blast sometimes to make sure.
You can make eye contact and it can and will look like they see you and are looking at you but they are really looking 'thru' you and dont see you at all !
I have ordered the HIDs and WarbirdII is gonna walk me thru the install but I want a new horn as well.

Like Jimi Hendrix said 'Hear my train a comin' is what I want.

I don't understand HF's pricing.

Harbor Freight Tools

The Wolo is $45.99. Apparently, the chrome version is $39.87. Both rated at 118 db.
There is a two trumpet air horn for $7.87, rated at 135 db.

WTF?

can anyone find the trumpet horn write up? I'm gonna do this in spring
Posted via Mobile Device

Back