Stebel horn installed

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
I finally installed my Nautilus horn today that I had sitting in my closet for about 2 months now, thanks to a posted "how too mod an install" from an org member here. Very well explained how to separate the compressor from the horn an install in different locations, giving your fender the clearance it needs:thumbsup:

Lets face it, the stock horn sucks if some one has their radio on (low) an their windows up they won't hear a stock horn even right next them. The Nautilus sounds like a cheesy euro truck horn but it's a little louder than the original Busa horn. And anything that keep some cager from changing lanes into you added on the bike is worth it's weight in gold...or at least a sound 50.00 investment.:laugh:

I could have sworn I posted this thread before. I hope I didn't make 2 threads. I am assuming I accidentally deleted or failed to click submit the thread first time around.:lol: please don't ban me if I did a double :hide:

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have gone with the train horn(s) :laugh:

Nice mod, I hate the cheezy factory horn....

Would never expect to hear that horn coming from a motorcycle. If you blasted that next to me, I'd be looking all over for a truck! :rofl:

I also replaced the stock horn with a louder one. I got 130dB horn and mounted it in the same place as the stock one. Did not even have to change connectors.

Back