Air/Fuel Meter Sensors

65Cobra

Registered
I have an LM-2 a/f meter and need 0-5v sensors to monitor fuel pressure, vacuum and boost. Can one sensor handle both vacuum and boost or do I need two separate sensors. Any of our sponsors stock sensors? Anysuggestions on what to get and where? Prices vary quite a bit but I know little about these re: reliability, etc. so any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Gm 3 bar will do it
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks... Interesting suggestion. It didn't dawn on me GM, literally meant General Motors until I did a search. The link below shows what someone can do after getting ripped off on eBay...

MAP sensor identification information geo storm GM

Seems perfect for air pressure and less expensive than what I've been looking at, which is a plus. Anyone have any suggestions for for a vacuum sensor and a fuel pressure sensor?

PM me an email address and I'll forward you a email of a guy that used to sell surplus sensors. You can check with him to see what he currently has. They ranged from $25-60 a couple of years ago when I bought mine. Some he has pigtail harnesses available for. He has pressure conversion charts for most as well.

I have an LM-2 a/f meter and need 0-5v sensors to monitor fuel pressure, vacuum and boost. Can one sensor handle both vacuum and boost or do I need two separate sensors. Any of our sponsors stock sensors? Anysuggestions on what to get and where? Prices vary quite a bit but I know little about these re: reliability, etc. so any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Why dont you go with the Innovate sensor?
Innovate Motor Sports On-Line Store

Has a datasheet with it and is plug and play to the LM2

Back