Air temp sensor, baro sensor, vacuum line TB #1

stepaukob

Registered
Couple questions.

1) I'm assuming air temp sensor gets pullled from air box, plugged in, and just hangs out of the way?

2) Does the atmospheric pressure sensor (also called baro sensor?) get plugged in but with all vacuum lines get removed? (The pic is hard to see but that is just the plug with sensor plugged in, the sensor is just sitting on the frame to the left of TB

3) Also, off of TB #1 there's a one-way check valve, I can just leave it in place or is there supposed to something that needs to see vacuum off of there?

(FMU vacuum is off TB #4)

101_1205.jpg

Last edited:
If i remember correctly, and guys tell me if i'm wrong, but yeah, the Air Temp just is left hooked up wire tired to the side out of the way and the MAP will use a vaccum line with a check Valve in it. you only want it seeing vaccum and not boost.

Ok, MAP sensor plugged in with one-way valve.

I've looked this up trying to figure out the name but the parts list that I'm looking at doesn't show it.

Anyway, does this get plugged in? What is the name of it and what is it's purpose. (Sorry, never claimed to be a mechanic).

If so, does it see vacuum and if so, there are two lines to it.

101_1219.jpg

that is the solenoid that activates the flapper valve in the stock air box
i usually leave it plugged in but i ditch the lines and that canister

Ok so far,

So this must be the atmospheric pressure sensor?

And according to the directions it only gets plugged in (just the wire, no vacuum?)

Is that correct?

clip_image00222.jpg

Back