Air Filter options for Velocity Racing Turbo Kit

CPR_MCOCHRAN

Registered
I got a used Velocity Racing Turbo kit and need to replace the air filter it came with. I was curious what you guys filter of choice for the VR turbo kits were. I know you can use a few different ones, the one that came with mine has the PN rubbed off and it fit all the way up on the 2nd larger lip. I think i could get a better seal on the longer smaller lip. Best i can tell it is 2.375 " OD on the lip. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for the best looks/air flow i can get.:please:

We carry those filters in stock for a variety of turbo systems. They come with a chrome or black end cap. Just need to know the size of the inlet . .:laugh:

1filter1a.jpg

1filter3a.jpg

mike's race.jpg

bkingfinls.jpg

blueturboleft.jpg

Attachments

• als991.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 1,248
Frank, Yall open today? Look's like it's a 2 3/8 " OD on the turbo inlet. The shaft is about 1" long. I like the ones on the bikes above. I think that would look awesome on my bike also.

Last edited:
Yes, I am here on Saturdays, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (eastern). You can call me at (631)491-6767 . . .:cheerleader:

:thumbsup: FYI, it's always wise to listen to what 2wicked has to say about turbos, he knows a little sumthin about 'em.......

Ever see these filters? Are they any good or is just a $14 ricer filter?:rofl: The carbon shroud attracted me to it.
My turbo has a inlet of 2.75, so like this filter its avail in 2.5 or 3? OR should I go the route above as you have talked about?

Those do look nice, it just looks like a pretty small air opening. I wonder how much air you can really get through there. Frank can deff point you in the right direction though.

Found out its FAKE carbon print...NOT for my or the MULLET! Ill be hitting up FRANK soon...getting some other things together as well for him?

Back