Ahhhhh, back together again!

Rev. 6:5

Registered
If you missed my crash thread, I was being an idiot and fiddling with my IPOD in rush hour traffic and bumped into a car in front of me. It broke my front nose cone and scratched the right side from dropping the bike after the impact.

I added a smoked windshield that sits higher up to provide more wind coverage, FRAME SLIDERS (cutting the plastics was scary business), smoked turn signal lenses, tank bra and Yoshi cans. My intake screens are also painted black to match the bike.

BEFORE:
busa1.jpg

I had to duct tape the headlight since I knocked out the tabs holding it in.

busa2.jpg

Rather than having the scrapes fixed, I replaced the entire panel with OEM Suzuki parts.

busa3.jpg

From a distance you really couldn't tell the bike was damaged. It was about a 5mph impact, but these plastics sure are fragile.

AFTER:

DSC02560.jpg

DSC02562.jpg

Glad to see her back in one peice again.

Now you need to replace your warning sticker on your inner to read

WARNING!
PLAYING WITH IPOD
DURING RIDING IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED
:whistle:

Oh man, after seeing what she looks like now, I'm glad I had this little mishap! I never would have been motivated to make these few tweaks to her appearance. :thumbsup:

Glad to see her back in one peice again.

Now you need to replace your warning sticker on your inner to read

WARNING!
PLAYING WITH IPOD
DURING RIDING IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED
:whistle:

heh, I already bought an in-helmet microphone system with blue tooth and IPOD connections. Can you see how incapable I am of learning from my mistakes? :banghead: :rofl:

Looking great! I definately would have preferred to buy all new parts for mine, but finances were better spent elsewhere. There is nothing like new and you can obviously tell the difference! I still need to get the sliders, but will NOT try the install myself!:beerchug:

Back