Aftermarket Wheels

TA_GunSurgeon

Donating Member
Registered
I found a set of OZ Racing wheels , but there for an 02 Busa anyone know if they will fit an 08? For that matter would the stock wheels off an 02 Busa fit an 08?

Well, first off the 08 busa has 310 mm rotors. Before that the 99-07 have 320 mm. I would think the bolt pattern would be the same.

What is the rear rotor? Same as past models?

Someone will chime in on this. Be patient little grasshopper.
cool.gif

r8

FRONT ROTORS FAVE A DIFFERENT BOLT PATTERN , I BELIEVE THE SAME PATTEREN AS THE 1000 . SO NO THEY WILL NOT FIT .
sad.gif

No they are different. I had to measure like 1000 different times before Dymag would start to make the new ones for my 08. I think the front may be the same as a GSXR1000 but I am not 100% sure

Yep, no xfer of wheels from Gen 1 to 2 Busa's. Brakes are different as John pointed out.

ohthedrama.gif
dunno.gif
ok...so if I'm reading this right NO aftermarket wheels PM. RC components etc will fit? I looked at a set on-line with a bud that has an 08 and he's getting ready to buy some RC COmponent Chrome wheels becuase we saw the size on the wheels and the 08 looked the same...just called him he hasn't ordered them yet anybody know for sure so I can tell him before he wastes 3g's! Last I looked those type wheels fit the 07's?

Just make sure your friend let's them know he has a 08. I'm going to call Suzuki tomorrow to see if there's a actual difference between the rims.

Cool TA let me know, hey we should go ride sometime MD here as well!
beerchug.gif

Well, first off the 08 busa has 310 mm rotors. Before that the 99-07 have 320 mm. I would think the bolt pattern would be the same.

What is the rear rotor? Same as past models?

Someone will chime in on this. Be patient little grasshopper.
cool.gif

r8
No, the rear brake is completely new for the Gen II bike.

Different location, different rotor size, different attach method.

Back