aftermarket exhaust 4-2-1 and PCIIIusb

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
Since my wreck last week, and since it messed up my exhaust system so bad, I am going to go ahead and go with a 4-2-1 exhaust....

I am thinking about the yoshimura TRS (tri-oval) full race system...I know it has been discussed here too many times probably before, but can I have some input into what ya'll like.....I am looking more for the deep sound and look overall...

also, do I necessarily HAVE TO BUY a power commander(pcIIIusb) right now or can it wait for a little while...question I'm wondering is it going to hurt my bike by not having it installed?
rock.gif
Will the bike run okay without the power commander for now...I know that I need it with a good map to get the most out of the exhaust as far as performance and smooth running but can I get by for now without??? After this wreck and all, my funds are a little tighty... If I do need it now, point me to some good sources or possibly might consider buying a good used one if someone wants to sell at a decent price...

thanks for the help....I need a little help in the aftermarket exhaust area....I haven't been around and shopping/researching this for the 'busa much yet and am needing some advice....the dealer is suppose to give me a damage estimate this week on my bike and I'm gonna try to work it out with him on getting this exhaust installed while fixing everything else....thanks, chris

You can get by w/o a PC but it will run alot better with one and mapping .

This is another members bike with a TiForce and the new conical muffler . Charles at Street N Track has killer deals on it and PC USB's.

ATL050.jpg

I just received a full Yoshi stainless system and Tri Oval Dual tip off the Street and Track guy (cheaper and faster than getting it in Aus), bolted it on last night and tested this morning.  Absolutely love the sound but if you are after deep rumble, the Dual Tip seems to bark more than growl....if that makes any sense.

IMG_0014small.jpg

Back