After the Busa

B-King or M109R. Personally, I'd go for the B-King, but either bike would probably suit you, Stw.

Have you ridden the Honda VFR1200F? Very comfortable and reliable, although maybe not as fast as you would like. The 2010 Kawasaki Z1000ABS is also a great bike and has terrific handling.

B-King or M109R. Personally, I'd go for the B-King, but either bike would probably suit you, Stw.

Have you ridden the Honda VFR1200F? Very comfortable and reliable, although maybe not as fast as you would like. The 2010 Kawasaki Z1000ABS is also a great bike and has terrific handling.

Rainbow... Thanks for your kind words :laugh:
No I have not ridden the VFR ... But I would hope all bikes were reliable these days...:whistle:

Perhaps I should have been clearer.. My bad... I am the type of guy that never buys the same bike twice (car either) and the Busa isn't uncomfortable (relatively)... I understand that I am asking a lot from any replacement but hence my difficulties... I love the BMW S1000RR but a buddy of mine rode one said its amazingly fast but sooooo uncomfortable.... Perhaps I should but a Harley...:rofl::rofl:

Well, over 60 and on my 2ed Busa, before that an 09 Dyna Low, before that a GSXR 750, before that 5 Bandits, before that.....there have been a lot and some I would buy again but the Busa is the keeper.

Its not room I am short of....:whistle:
I would love to have an outrageous sport bike, maybe a BMW SS1000RR.. A cruiser Yamaha warrior???... a" hybrid" like a Multistrada.... and I really want a Desmosidici...MV Agusta F4 ..... the list goes on... and yeah I agree we can disagree about the gear etc but you are right bikes are so awesome ..:beerchug:

Oh brothers....

this thread is useless without pics.jpg

Seriously, Stw, you should take one of these for a test:

kawasaki_z1000.jpg

I tested the Z1000, as well as the Honda CB1000R and I truly expected the Honda to be the better of the two but, honestly, the Z1000 is one of the best bikes I've ever ridden. - Don't get me wrong; the Honda is a great bike and I'd be happy to own it but the Z1000 (ABS) is just that bit better.

kawasaki_z1000.jpg

I dont want another bike :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Anything else will be a step backward to what you have now. Keep it and pimp it!

Back