Addition To The Tiller Family..

Three things I just thought of:

1. Way to go timing it so that baby arrrives BEFORE the 2015 track season arrives :thumbsup:
2. This ought to be worth about FIVE seconds added to your laptimes (at least that can be your excuse) :moon: :poke:
3. Charlie just found a good reason to keep the pitbike in good shape :)
4. Team Gixxer's gonna need that additional popup..
5. I'd better get some quieter exhaust or Diana will go postal on me :whistle:
6. I think "Uncle Keith" has a nice ring to it :)

Three things I just thought of:

1. Way to go timing it so that baby arrrives BEFORE the 2015 track season arrives :thumbsup:
2. This ought to be worth about FIVE seconds added to your laptimes (at least that can be your excuse) :moon: :poke:
3. Charlie just found a good reason to keep the pitbike in good shape :)
4. Team Gixxer's gonna need that additional popup..
5. I'd better get some quieter exhaust or Diana will go postal on me :whistle:
6. I think "Uncle Keith" has a nice ring to it :)

1. You got that right! May not make it to as many, but I'll still be around!
2. As long as I stay in my comfort zone, no reason to slow down. Especially not while you're still riding :moon: :poke:
3. YES! Baby rides!
4. I agree. We gotta get another one for next year. Why don't you make a donation :laugh:
5. No worries. It'll have to hear mine too. But hopefully that sound will put it to sleep. I'm thinking forget the vacuum recording and go with a Two Bros at idle recording :laugh:
6. I agree. "Uncle Keith" or "Uncle Kracker" both work :rofl: :poke:

Sorry this took me so long to find, thanks Flicka for the link. SOoooooo happy for you guys! It's a whole new world!

Congrats! :thumbsup:

My kids have changed my life, something you can't explain even after you've experienced it... :beerchug:

Okay, wait - so you and the flickas? WTH is in the water out there?

Congrats you guys! And now Sir Dropsalot is going to be a grandpa!!!

Back