Addition To The Tiller Family..

Tiller

Registered
Nope, not a bike addition, but an addition currently in the oven. My wife and I are expecting our first child due in February, Lord willing. It still hasn't really sunk it yet, but it gives me chills everytime I think about it. I can't wait!! :cheerleader:

For my friends on here, we are keeping it off Facebook at this point because we are waiting a bit longer to explain to my wife's boss that their best CPA will be missing all of next tax season :). So no Facebook posts...cough... BOTS... cough :laugh:

IMAG0373_zps150a86a4.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Congrats to you both!!! So excited for you two :cheerleader:

congrats to both of you :beerchug: oh yeah, and Grandpa too :laugh:

SO HAPPY for you BOTH.

Uhhh...are those boy, or girl parts in that pic??

Ohhh....Grandpa Charlie :)

We'll see how long you keep riding :)

That won't happen. I realize it will not be as much, but Diana knows what motorcycles mean to me. Plan on keeping all 3 in the garage for now. And 2 of those for sure aren't going anywhere. It will be a whole new world, but the baby is just going to have to like riding :)

That won't happen. I realize it will not be as much, but Diana knows what motorcycles mean to me. Plan on keeping all 3 in the garage for now. And 2 of those for sure aren't going anywhere. It will be a whole new world, but the baby is just going to have to like riding :)

Congrats! It's a wonderful experience!
Now the baby won't stop you from riding...but it'll definitely slow you down!
Don't think so? I didn't either, didn't. Your mindset and priorities will change, and once you hold that little one you'll realize the responsibility and feel the love.
It puts a new perspective on the risks of riding.
I just can't make myself ride at the level I used to, as I know the risk is too great now.
I still drag a knee, ride wheelies, and do the occasional high speed blast on empty highway.
But corner speed is Way down, to a much more controlled and "safer" speed.:laugh:
Congratulations on the downside of growing up:laugh:...but it's worth every minute!
I wouldn't trade my little girl for the world!
May GOD bless you both with a healthy little one!.

Congrats! It's a wonderful experience!
Now the baby won't stop you from riding...but it'll definitely slow you down!
Don't think so? I didn't either, didn't. Your mindset and priorities will change, and once you hold that little one you'll realize the responsibility and feel the love.
It puts a new perspective on the risks of riding.
I just can't make myself ride at the level I used to, as I know the risk is too great now.
I still drag a knee, ride wheelies, and do the occasional high speed blast on empty highway.
But corner speed is Way down, to a much more controlled and "safer" speed.:laugh:
Congratulations on the downside of growing up:laugh:...but it's worth every minute!
I wouldn't trade my little girl for the world!
May GOD bless you both with a healthy little one!.

Thank you, sir!

I know what you mean about slowing down! I have already done that and it didn't take having a child. That's the main reason I made the gixxer track only was because it made me hooligan on the street and I didn't like it. I have a Bandit now that is comfy and can ride spirited but keeps me within the law. The only place I do anything hooligan (knee drag, high speed, etc) is at the race track. I try to do 3-4 track weekends a year and that fulfills my need for speed and keeps my desire to do so on the street WAY down..

Too cool dude!! I'm praying for a Prince and an heir for you.
Grampa Charlie the smack talk is really gonna heat up.

Do you automatically get a 1 second handicap on your lap times once gramps status is gained? :moon:

Congratz and as I tell everyone; you and the wife are about to find out what love really is. :beerchug:

Cigars, just saying :laugh:

Back