Added another Busa to my stable...Big thanks to Broward Motorsports and Evan Cicero

Re: Added another Busa to my stable...Big thanks to Broward Motorsports and Evan Cice

Way to go Blanca
e11250.gif
great reading about new friendships:thumbsup::beerchug:

Absolutely...

Re: Added another Busa to my stable...Big thanks to Broward Motorsports and Evan Cice

Way to go.:thumbsup:

Thanks all .
I enjoy helping others .
Seems like Duval st may have gotten the best of him as after around 10 he never came back to post !
Must be sleeping that one off :laugh:

Dude! Nice bikes and nice wallet chain (heavy duty).....:thumbsup:

Dude! Nice bikes and nice wallet chain (heavy duty).....:thumbsup:

thanks, made it myself out if tig welding rod. (the chain, not the bike:laugh:)

havin a blast, burnnin rubber headed home. i aint no john bolin though, still 3 days home.

one of the reasons i joined the org was to make friends. never know when i'll need a place to stay in a far off land.:beerchug:

bless yall, and keep the rubber side down.

Blanca,
Totally awesome what you did, and this is exactly what makes the .org, above and beyond any other site out there!
:beerchug::thumbsup::beerchug:

Blanca,
Totally awesome what you did, and this is exactly what makes the .org, above and beyond any other site out there!
:beerchug::thumbsup::beerchug:

Happier to give than recieve always .

Back