A short vid from yesterday's runs. And a new PB

So was the addition of the short stacks only, or did you make other changes... :thumbsup:

Nice... :beerchug:

I did the short stacks and added an extended tail so I was able to get the bike a bit lower in the rear. And the weather was perfect. So Im not sure if the stacks helped or not. I did finally get into the 3.6x 330's so Im sure the lowering helped there. But even with identical 330's as last time out the bike still went 8.70's. So the bike was making more power, now wether that was due to the weather or the short stacks I dont know. But the stacks didnt hurt so they are staying on:thumbsup:

Here are the slips. The 60's and 1/4mph werent printing out on some of the slips for some reason? The DA was between -762 and -400 throughout the day and we had a pretty good tail wind. So lets just say the perfect day :thumb:

0022.jpg

not saying that wasn't a awesome vid (cuz it was awesome :)_) but it looks like you jumped the gun. maybe I'm just a squid. nice vid tho

on a protree all the yellows light up at once, so as soon as you see yellow you leave:thumbsup: On test and tunes i stage regularly which usually nets me a .06-1.2's which isnt great. But once I deep stage the bike watch out:laugh:

nice starting line (RT and 60') I can hear Gadson telling you to keep your feet down longer but sure looked like a good pass :)

Back