A mistake

tglander

Donating Member
Registered
Here's a sad story for you. As a previous Busa owner, I don't know why I went and purchased a brand new Ninja 10R. Of course, at the time of purchase, all I could see was... well, I guess I was blind. No seeing at all.

(I lost the Busa in a bad relationship deal. Long story.)

But there is hope, as I am now in recovery, having seen the error of my way. It's funny, but within 2 months of Ninja purchase, I was lusting after the Busa... and am now selling the Ninja.

Live and learn. I'll get the Busa. Then I'll be happy once more. Not that the Ninja is a bad thing, and it was fun, and still is... it's just not a Busa.

The Ninja can be seen at my website: tomglander.com

Well, I just had to share this. And no, it's not a cheap attempt to garner some eyeballs for my website. But if anyone knows someone, who, like me, just HAD to have a Ninja... or WANTS one, I know someone who has one.

Once I have the Busa, I'll post more. Right now, I'm doing a lot of reading and lusting. Oh yea. Some SWEET machines out there.

Welcome to the org. You did a good thing coming here. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Step away from the Ninja
laugh.gif

I'm glad to see you are getting away from the Dark Side. Or wait is this the Dark Side.
vader1.gif

Lol, congrats on accepting the lord of bikes back into your heart, Your sins are forgiven!! PRAISE BUSA, Thank you Suzi Busa!!! AMEN!!

Back