A Message to All 2008 Fall Bash Attendees...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
OK.

I'm writing this open message to all our brothers and sisters headed to the Fall Bash at this time.

As many of you will painfully recall, last spring we (as a family) suffered some casualties. It was a time for all of us to rally to the aid and comfort of those involved. An impressive showing of concern and support, true, but, PLEASE, let's not have a sequel.

Not to go on and on about it all, but from all of us who aren't going to be there with you...

Please be careful getting there, being there, and returning home. You are all high-value to me, personally, and I'd hate to have any of you experience any down-time from riding or from the .oRg.

(Note to self: Try to sound less selfish in the future.)

Anyway, from the heart...

Scar

Good post Scar.
Pipe and dad will be leaving tomorrow and will take your advice as hopefully all the others will. :beerchug:

Thanks Scar, we hope to see you soon one day with us out here brother. So far everyones made it ok, all are having a good time we will keep...hold on someone just passed me the hooch..ok im back..what was I saying? Oh yeah! We miss you brutha! We will be safe and thanks:beerchug::thumbsup:

Oh yah by the way its Lycan on Bogus log oned lap top...ooh im mr bogus blah blah blah hahahahaha:rofl:

OK.

I'm writing this open message to all our brothers and sisters headed to the Fall Bash at this time.

As many of you will painfully recall, last spring we (as a family) suffered some casualties. It was a time for all of us to rally to the aid and comfort of those involved. An impressive showing of concern and support, true, but, PLEASE, let's not have a sequel.

Not to go on and on about it all, but from all of us who aren't going to be there with you...

Please be careful getting there, being there, and returning home. You are all high-value to me, personally, and I'd hate to have any of you experience any down-time from riding or from the .oRg.

Scar

I agree 100% , Well said SCAR !!! :bowdown:

Thanks Scar, we hope to see you soon one day with us out here brother. So far everyones made it ok, all are having a good time we will keep...hold on someone just passed me the hooch..ok im back..what was I saying? Oh yeah! We miss you brutha! We will be safe and thanks:beerchug::thumbsup:

Big love, brothers...big love.

Scar wiser words are rarely spoken... thanks for the reminder...

Now a second notice might be "do not leave your laptop open to the world while logged on to the org...." This is the "Real Bogus" and I am already getting wind of a few "posts" that I think are BOGUS.... Lycan? where are you?

Now a second notice might be "do not leave your laptop open to the world while logged on to the org...." This is the "Real Bogus" and I am already getting wind of a few "posts" that I think are BOGUS.... Lycan? where are you?

:laugh: I'm going to go to your profile and search for all posts by you and threads launched by you...

:rofl:

:lol:

OK.

Scar

Great post Scar...I'd like to second your thoughts and wishes.

Back