A little ride today with pics

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
A nice day around here, so I thought I'd take a short ride. Went up to the general store on Hwy 18. Great place for homemade peach ice cream. A few miles up the road is the turn off for South Mountain State Park. Stopped to admire the waterfall and stream. Pretty good riding up to the park and back down. All told about 100 miles today

100_2398.jpg

100_2400.jpg

100_2401.jpg

100_2403.jpg

It was a nice day to ride. I rode in NC a little bit. Through Rosman, NC. Lots of curves along Hwy-178. Beautiful country

Past alot of HD's today but only one other sportbike. Nice roads for the sportbike crowd, a little hard with running boards:rofl: I know people drag them on HD's and Goldwings but why would you????

It's not intentional to drag them. But you need to touch them sometimes to lean hard enough at speed. Harley's like to keep our speed up in the twisties also. :cheerleader:

Hey Rock, not bashing on HD's, just to different animals. On a long cruise, nothing better than laying back in the recliner and just enjoy the ride:beerchug:

Great pics! Thanks for sharing! That's some beautiful country out there. I love Vegas, Nevada and the surrounding areas, but it's really nice to see so many trees, greenery, rolling roads, water, etc.

Back