A little ride today

Nice! Maybe next time! I was working on power lines and street lights all day! Darn!!! Looks like you had a great time!!
beerchug.gif

Always enjoy your pics Don thanks. It didnt help my withdraw shakes though. spring is coming, spring is coming, spring is coming.

Mine are all about like Dons, but I will post a couple anyway. This shot was taken at Carters Dam in North Georgia. Don had never been to Carters before so that is how we wound up there.

2008MarchRides_004__Small_.jpg

Wes, he just cut all of his hair off. I really think he is still smileing about the new 08 GSXR 1000 he got back in December.
biggrin.gif

2008MarchRides_005__Small_.jpg

Thats all of mine. We really had a nice day to ride, about 70 when I got home today. I feel a trip to Deals Gap real soon.
biggrin.gif
You in Don?
smile.gif
I know, dumb question!
guns.gif

Later.
smile.gif

smile.gif

Dear Rayabusa

It's good to see pictures from your ride today.

I'm in Georgia, have a new 'Busa, and enjoyed the fantastic weather today, too. My wife followed me in her car. She's too scared of the bike to ride on it. We went over to Lake Lanier and had a little picnic.

I may get up to Suches tomorrow. If I remember correctly, Suches's roads are curvy and picturesque.

--Jaddie
The Suches area is a lot of fun. 60/129/Blood Mountain is great. Watch out for cops though. Also, Richard Russell Scenic Hwy is worth riding too. Next bike for me is gonna be a dual-sport bike
laugh.gif

Today the temp hit an amazing 70 degrees in southwestern Ohio. Godd thing it was my day off work, or I woulda had to call-in sick. I was able to get my Busa out long enough to get some fresh gas in it. Its been held-up in my Dad's polebarn for the winter. I cant wait for warmer temps. I was startin to raech for a vein to inject some Hayabusa serrum.

Back