A little ride today

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I met the crew in Ringgold Ga, this morning and we went for a little ride in the area. I put a new tire on the 750 yesterday and wanted to scuff it in a little today. I think I may have acheived my goal
winkold.gif

P1040082.jpg

Dear Rayabusa

It's good to see pictures from your ride today.

I'm in Georgia, have a new 'Busa, and enjoyed the fantastic weather today, too. My wife followed me in her car. She's too scared of the bike to ride on it. We went over to Lake Lanier and had a little picnic.

I may get up to Suches tomorrow. If I remember correctly, Suches's roads are curvy and picturesque.

--Jaddie

Don, your a machine. Your everywhere, jules and i were going to try to ride this weekend but we had other commitments. Looks like you all had a good time. Nice looking bikes, good crew

Dear Rayabusa

It's good to see pictures from your ride today.

I'm in Georgia, have a new 'Busa, and enjoyed the fantastic weather today, too. My wife followed me in her car. She's too scared of the bike to ride on it. We went over to Lake Lanier and had a little picnic.

I may get up to Suches tomorrow. If I remember correctly, Suches's roads are curvy and picturesque.

--Jaddie
ThumbsUp.gif
Welcome to madness...you will like Suches. Be sure to take Hwy 60 down to 129 and ride up Blood Mtn. Great three lane sweepers that the Busa will love
thumb_up.gif

Thanks for the pics. Looks like you did a good job of scuffing in that tire.

Back