a little help would be great

Are you cheeses buttbuddy that you care so much?
Clever again. No, infact I have never met Johnny at all, but, he has helped me out with problems on my Busa, even offered his phone number so we could talk about the Turbo.

Your attitude is piss-poor which is why you have evoked such hostile responses. I suggested you contact Suzuki-USA, you never responded at all. Then, you state that even if they fix it you are going to get rid of it and never buy a Suzuki. Fine, sounds like you are better off (us too).

Listening to your childish cries and now PMs and gay-accusations, I realize why your local dealer told you to piss-off. I would do the same... in fact, I am doing the same...!

Grandama???
I have way more than 300 ponies ride it into the low 8's also high speed runs over 210mph well over 20K on the bike and guess what tranny shifts like butter.
read your warranty loser you think Suzuki will fix your lame shifting riding style :withstupid:
Hey I can second that 206mph 38,000 miles on the tranny with 300hp turbo that is capable to hit 221mph. Oh if you call me Grandpa I will run you over twice before you even get started.

This is great! Doc and NE unleashed!!! This is GREAT entertainment!!!! Get 'em Get 'em!!!! Go boys go!!!!!!

So, let me get this straight, and correct me if I'm wrong:

davetheman2003_81 has a busa that shifts like poop. He races the bike, dragracing in particular. He thinks Suzuki should honor a warranty on the tranny for a bike that has been raced? Suzuki says problem is owner induced, and won't cover.

Is this right?

If so, then Suzuki is right and dave is SOL, and well, not the sharpest tool in the shed to try to get away with this, since it is borderline fraud on dave's part.

davetheman2003_81, Not sure what problem you are having with Suzuki. Did your warranty specifically say that it would not cover this problem? I've had a problem with my 02 starter (twice) my battery (twice), and a solenoid. My dealer (Suzuki dealer, not Suzuki warranty staff) has always stepped up to the plate for me, and got my replacement parts ordered with a smile (suprised I didn't get fries with it too...) Not sure if you were "upset" during your process, but if so, my recommendation would be to get on good terms with your dealer. Usually if you're cool with them, they are cool back. But, if you were cool with them, then sorry for the accusation. :sad: I'll look heavily into your warranty paperwork. To me, a warranty is a warranty. Especially an extended one. Did you get a "bumper to bumper warranty"? Cause, Busa's don't have bumpers. Try buying the warranty from a Suzuki MOTORCYCLE dealer, not a Suzuki Sidekick dealer nextime. Cheers!:) :tounge:

I get the impression that you dont race this bike. Obviously no manufacturer will give you a warranty if it is being raced. I think you said in a previous post that you had only done a small amount of miles.
You obviously know how to ride a bike, both on the track and on the road and you cant ride the same on the road as the track because you would be dead in 10 mins.
You obviously feel that you havn't done anything to the bike to make this happen to it.
In this case, if all else fails you will have to seek legal advice. You could try writing to a motorcycle paper, I don't know what you have in the States but in the UK it's Motorcycle News. They will give you the best advice that won't cost you a penny.
Suzuki dont want bad publicity and you want your problem sorted.

Good luck.

Shmoo. I'm on very good terms with the dealer. I have been nothing but nice to them and suzuki usa and i'm still getting nowhere. I'm going to try to get some advice from cycle world and motorcyclist mag

Back