A Little Blingage

I crashed and was selling parts off my bike to rebuild . I never came to you for anything. You approached me. I guess you saw an opportunity to get rid of those Leaky forks you had laying around no one was going to pay the price you charged me for them. None of the parts I got from you were pristine or anything. Everything had to be repainted. Karma must have come back to bite you if you've turned into a whinny hinney over $12.00 6 months down the road.
I see why you've been banned from so many different forums.
I know your type well. Why didn't you approach me like a man? Why'd you have to be all Gay about it? If you had approached like you have a pair instead of your little pearl harbour sneak attack I still wouldn't have given you the $12.00 but at least I'd have a little more respect for you. Now your grouped with people that look for UFO's because they heard aliens give anal probes, with people that go through airport metal detector with pocket knives because they heard they give cavity searches and people that go to sperm banks and sign up as recipients. You don't bother me Gary. I consider this having fun.:laugh: If anyone is a crook it's you. You Crook.

dang!! you two must have awesome lives. I wish $12 was the biggest crisis in my life, that must be sweet, take a ride and let it go. It's twelve bucks man. But i must admit it has been amusing.:laugh: I thought this post was about rotors???

dang!! you two must have awesome lives. I wish $12 was the biggest crisis in my life, that must be sweet, take a ride and let it go. It's twelve bucks man. But i must admit it has been amusing.:laugh: I thought this post was about rotors???

This thread has been worth the price of a Movie & Popcorn, (( $12.00 ) I too have been amused. :laugh::laugh:

Ohhhhhhhh Nice rotors by the way. :thumbsup:

if my notes are correct...its closer to $75 than 12...

$12 makes this funnier, $75 not so funny, lets just leave it at twelve, it's not like it's gonna get resolved anyways:thumbsup:

Your Funny:laugh: And your not getting a cent from me. It's sad when you have to lie to make your argument look better. It was $12.00 now it's $0.00 cause that's all your getting. Bye Gary. It was fun for awhile but now your getting boring. I'm sure you'll continue to whine cause that's just your nature. Your just not going to get your way this time. Big Baby. I paid out another $250.00 for the second set of forks I had to purchase. Did you at any time offer to compensate me for the damaged forks? Did you offer to replace them? Did you do anything but make excuses . But your such a stand up guy right? Did I at anytime mention your name in regard to a bad deal, Leaky forks, getting shafted . No I sucked it up and moved on. Like I advise you to do. Forget about the $12.00 ...I have .:peace:

Your Funny:laugh: And your not getting a cent from me. It's sad when you have to lie to make your argument look better. It was $12.00 now it's $0.00 cause that's all your getting. Bye Gary. It was fun for awhile but now your getting boring. I'm sure you'll continue to whine cause that's just your nature. Your just not going to get your way this time. Big Baby. I paid out another $250.00 for the second set of forks I had to purchase. Did you at any time offer to compensate me for the damaged forks? Did you offer to replace them? Did you do anything but make excuses . But your such a stand up guy right? Did I at anytime mention your name in regard to a bad deal, Leaky forks, getting shafted . No I sucked it up and moved on. Like I advise you to do. Forget about the $12.00 ...I have .:peace:

you keep twisting the story Teddy...Its okay, karma will get you. And $250 for forks...all over psychobike for $150-200. Are you sure the wheel, rotors and everything else I fronted you weren't damaged also? You've already stated you are a liar, a theif and my parts are soooo bad you tried to buy from me again. :rofl:

And FYI....leaking forks are not damaged any more than worn out tire= a bad wheel. Its okay Teddy, just like back in March where you were crying about your wife and being broke to me on the phone I understand...You probably can't afford to pay me back. The government stimulus check probably bought those parts.:thumbsup: Enjoy turning that wheel for $12/hour and crying to people about how you can't afford things because of your wife. :rofl:

i never said stealing was funny, maybe you should read my comments before quoting them, i have been jerked around a few times myself ( search my post ) i was just saying that you two bickering over twelve dollars from what 5 or 6 months ago was amusing to read. Seriously though it's twelve bucks both of you should put on your big girl panties and move on.:goodidea:

Your Funny:laugh: And your not getting a cent from me. QUOTE]

Thats just not right Tin. I crashed my busa this year. What if I needed those forks, and was willing to rebuild them, or anyone else for that matter.

WTF, you two even know each other by first names. Sounds to me that you got more than forks, due to Garys help. You gave your word, thats really all we have on the net. :please: God, do the right thing.

Your Funny:laugh: And your not getting a cent from me. QUOTE]

Thats just not right Tin. I crashed my busa this year. What if I needed those forks, and was willing to rebuild them, or anyone else for that matter.

WTF, you two even know each other by first names. Sounds to me that you got more than forks, due to Garys help. You gave your word, thats really all we have on the net. :please: God, do the right thing.

And it's your business because........? ??? I didn't want to say this cause we've been cool in the past . But your really need to get off the FanWagon. (Nice way of saying get off Gary's Sack). What If ........You minded your own business. Poor Gary. Never mind that after I sent him my Pitbull stem stand, paid half the shipping,only to find out the forks were shot. Then having him blame the weather in Florida ( No offer to compensate or make good) having to track down and pay for more forks and buy another front stand. Not to mention the inconvenience of tearing my bike back apart, but Pooor Gary is the victim. I don't care what you think, didn't ask for your opinion and don't need your approval. There will be NO $12.00 forthcoming. I feel as if I should be further compensated for all my inconvenience. So I'm charging you 2.5 hours at $50.00 an hour for my work. Sounds fair to me. That's about what the dealership would have charged me had I took my bike in to repair the forks. That doesn't cover the cost of seals, springs and oil. That's just the labor. I'll send the bill for parts later.

Last edited:
And it's your business because........? ??? I didn't want to say this cause we've been cool in the past . But your really need to get off the FanWagon. (Nice way of saying get off Gary's Sack). What If ........You minded your own business. Poor Gary. Never mind that after I sent him my Pitbull stem stand, paid half the shipping,only to find out the forks were shot. Then having him blame the weather in Florida ( No offer to compensate or make good) having to track down and pay for more forks and buy another front stand. Not to mention the inconvenience of tearing my bike back apart, but Pooor Gary is the victim. I don't care what you think, didn't ask for your opinion and don't need your approval. There will be NO $12.00 forthcoming. I feel as if I should be further compensated for all my inconvenience. So I'm charging you 2.5 hours at $50.00 an hour for my work. Sounds fair to me. That's about what the dealership would have charged me had I took my bike in to repair the forks. That doesn't cover the cost of seals, springs and oil. That's just the labor. I'll send the bill for parts later.
It's everyones business you two are posting on an open forum sharing your business with us all. If you really didn't want it to be anyones business there is private messaging and you two have eachothers phone numbers ,but no you two want to blast eachother in public which is great but don't get upset when someone chimes in they you don't agree with.???

It's everyones business you two are posting on an open forum sharing your business with us all. If you really didn't want it to be anyones business there is private messaging and you two have eachothers phone numbers ,but no you two want to blast eachother in public which is great but don't get upset when someone chimes in they you don't agree with.???

The topic started as me posting Galfer rotors that I purchased.Someone at that time made a comment about me owing him money publicly instead of using the "contact member" option after almost 7 months. Others without knowing the facts of course had to chime in in support of their friends. Which is normal. They hadn't lost anything , nor did they know the entire saga. You can make it your business if you choose but it still doesn't change the fact that it doesn't concern you. No one forced you to enter this thread and no one asked for your opinion either. All my communications were and are to anyone that directly has something to say to me personally. Since YOU have now made yourself one of these people, I say to you also. It's really none of you business either. I didn't bring this to the public, but I am not a coward , have nothing to fear , have no guilt and have not been hiding. Anyone that has anything to say can find me here.

DSCN0617.jpg

Last edited:

I spoke up to warn people of a thief who has money to spend on mods rather than complete his dealings.

Sorry you don't want to read about people whom you should avoid dealings with, but in reality it is in your best interest to know. After all, that is why message boards exist right? To share knowledge?

He's not a coward, merely a thief and a liar. :rofl:

He didn't have a problem taking the items, using them or inquiring about getting more...but he's a saint.:laugh:

And the bike was operated and used with the forks you received from me. I remember that statement in a phone call.

Watch the chrome on the Galfers, I had a customer have a set start peeling on him after 1 month. Just a heads up.

Back