A Little Blingage

tinmann840

Registered
I received a set of Galfer front and rear rotors with Chrome centers today by UPS. :laugh:And since :worthless:

DSCN0616.jpg

DSCN0621.jpg

DSCN0622.jpg

Sweet! Very nice addition! Sometimes function and fashion do actually get along!!!

Nice :beerchug:

Love the look of the chrome! When you get those on the bike, post up again and let us see! :thumbsup:

Hey Gary, The balance I owed you for the leaky forks was $12.00 right. I was just going to rebuild them with new springs and seals but instead I spent $250.00 on another pair that didn't leak. I wouldn't have had a problem with it if I had gotten a chance to actually ride the bike before they started LEAKING and it only set by rebuild back like 2-3 weeks trying to track a good pair down. And in all this time not one msg from you but you want to try to go public on me about $12.00 that I owe you for a pair of abused forks. Did I try to undermine you when you tried to sell the Scorpio Alarm I let you have for $175.00 for the almost new price of $250.00 ...Nope . I didn't even stoop to your level when you posted a picture of my bike ...My crashed bike, in a topic about frame sliders. With a caption that read something like "Do frame Sliders Really help." That was low Bro. Now you come on my topic trying to be the buzz kill you are with :poke: ???. Well my reply is :moon:

It looks like in the second picture of one of the front rotors that it is missing a couple of waves on the top of it. Probably just a bad picture angle????

Back