A Little Blingage

Hey Gary, The balance I owed you for the leaky forks was $12.00 right. I was just going to rebuild them with new springs and seals but instead I spent $250.00 on another pair that didn't leak. I wouldn't have had a problem with it if I had gotten a chance to actually ride the bike before they started LEAKING and it only set by rebuild back like 2-3 weeks trying to track a good pair down. And in all this time not one msg from you but you want to try to go public on me about $12.00 that I owe you for a pair of abused forks. Did I try to undermine you when you tried to sell the Scorpio Alarm I let you have for $175.00 for the almost new price of $250.00 ...Nope . I didn't even stoop to your level when you posted a picture of my bike ...My crashed bike, in a topic about frame sliders. With a caption that read something like "Do frame Sliders Really help." That was low Bro. Now you come on my topic trying to be the buzz kill you are with :poke: ???. Well my reply is :moon:

I got zero word the forks were leaking immediately or without usage...my understanding was that they were used and started leaking...with used parts stuff happens. Pretty sure if someone had asked for assistance pretty sure some would've been given. I remember you asked about the costs of rebuilding etc....and I told you what I thought local places would charge and the fact I didn't have time to do it. Seals are not expensive to replace, just time and labor extensive.

As for the alarm, I think it was part of a payment towards some abused parts you got to put your bike back on the road. I remember you thanking me for those parts...very strange. No clue what the alarms cost new....I believe it was set as "obo/or best offer" CORRECT? Either way its irrevelant what I sell parts for versus what I buy them for.

And as for the frame slider issue....did they save your bike? Nope. I am sure you wouldn't taken it personally if it would've said something you liked and used your picture. So is the issue I used your picture, or the fact that frame sliders didn't save your bike frpm the damage it sustained?

I believe it was more than $12....so many people owe me money its hard to say man. I guess if you bought a used car and it broke down then you'd stop paying on it also? You gave your word...I tried to help...and you walked away silently and now you're a victim? Please man, that's messed up.

nice brakes, look like mine. Add some HH pads stainless line and the radial master cyl and stop on a dime.

I owed you $12.00 more dollars Mister. And as far as you helping me you did but the forks really set me back and I do believe I contacted you about them ( With Pictures)and you gave me a spin about climate change. I sucked it up , wrote if off, got another set and moved on. But I never when public on you, now did I? Maybe I should have. You had my email and phone. This forum has a contact member option doesn't it? Or did you forget how to use those. Better yet you have my mailing address, come and get it.

if you bought damaged new parts you would've sent them back. Did you ever ask for this option since these abused forks were unusable?

Installed. Notice the GOLD not SILVER Forks. That's because I got a set of silver forks from someone that need not be mentioned, THAT WERE LEAKING!!!!

DSCN0628.jpg

DSCN0626.jpg

Last edited:
if you bought damaged new parts you would've sent them back. Did you ever ask for this option since these abused forks were unusable?

I picked door "B" . Tell em what's behind door "B" Tinmann. Behind door "B" is a one way, all expenses paid trip to Hell for Suck4Life or is it Sissy4Life, I forget. Maybe it's SoreLoser4Life. Anyway I wrote off the forks and the $12.00 at the same time you , your site and anything to do with either.
And I do remember asking you if you would sell me a set of Gixxer forks to replace the LEAKY forks. SELL ME, Not exchange for. But after doing some research I saw it would be more trouble than I was willing to go through and just bought another set from a stand up guy named Court aka Bim28 from Pyshcobike. Why would I go through the trouble to send the LEAKY forks back at my expense. That's money I could have spent towards another set. Which is exactly what I used it for . Plus the $12.00 I owed you.

PS. :moon:

I picked door "B" . Tell em what's behind door "B" Tinmann. Behind door "B" is a one way, all expenses paid trip to Hell for Suck4Life or is it Sissy4Life, I forget. Maybe it's SoreLoser4Life. Anyway I wrote off the forks and the $12.00 at the same time you , your site and anything to do with either.
And I do remember asking you if you would sell me a set of Gixxer forks to replace the LEAKY forks. SELL ME, Not exchange for. But after doing some research I saw it would be more trouble than I was willing to go through and just bought another set from a stand up guy named Court aka Bim28 from Pyshcobike. Why would I go through the trouble to send the LEAKY forks back at my expense. That's money I could have spent towards another set. Which is exactly what I used it for . Plus the $12.00 I owed you.

PS. :moon:

so the parts were so bad you inquired about buying more :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah i remember you asking about the gixxer forks. I also remember they were spoken for.

Rationalize it all you want...you're a theif.

S4L would NEVER sell bad parts intentually, Tinner. You know that. You should have said something DIRRECT. Like "hey, I am returning these" You did return them, right?

We all have at least one thing in common,we like bikes. Why act like this? Life is too short.

JMHO

We all have at least one thing in common,we like bikes. Why act like this? Life is too short.
I agree Turk. Sounds like you both got screwed. Now write it off don't put each other on blast for the whole board to see. Stay clear of doing business with each other and we'll all RIDE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.:thumbsup: Because life is tooooooooo short.

And the bike looks good tinnman.

I agree Turk. Sounds like you both got screwed. Now write it off don't put each other on blast for the whole board to see. Stay clear of doing business with each other and we'll all RIDE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.:thumbsup: Because life is tooooooooo short.

And the bike looks good tinnman.

sorry he's a theif and didn't get screwed. If the forks were damaged, he should've sent them back for a refund. I haven't been paid for them.

Very sad someone would try to blow this off...

Gary I told you the part was defective, you gave me a spin about it being the climate when the forks were just toasted. I replaced the part and moved on. That was in May of 2008. It's Oct. now and after never receiving a message from you out of the blue pop up in a thread talking about I still owe you money. It's just not going to happen mister. If you feel like I'm a thief then thats what I am cause you will never see another rusty penny from me. Never. I feel like all you were doing was moving parts you would have never sold. You were just taking advantage of my situation to rid you garbage shed of parts that were never going to move.
I was not going to go out of pocket to return the damaged forks when you didn't have anything to replace them with . I listed them on Ebay, AS Damaged and got what I could for them, After I bought a new set. So you can whine about the $12.00 all you want. You didn't hear me crying about the forks in public like a friggin binky baby.

What's the matter Girly Man Gary? Did I beat you to the rotors ? Is that what it really is. Well too bad. I glad your pissed off, Glad. Not as pissed as I was to have to replace those forks I'm here to tell you. Where have you been since then? In a penis induced coma? I tell you what the rotors I just took off I bought from you too. You can have them back discounted $12.00 off. Deal?

Last edited:
Gary I told you the part was defective, you gave me a spin about it being the climate when the forks were just toasted. I replaced the part and moved on. That was in May of 2008. It's Oct. now and after never receiving a message from you out of the blue pop up in a thread talking about I still owe you money. It's just not going to happen mister. If you feel like I'm a thief then thats what I am cause you will never see another rusty penny from me. Never. I feel like all you were doing was moving parts you would have never sold. You were just taking advantage of my situation to rid you garbage shed of parts that were never going to move.
I was not going to go out of pocket to return the damaged forks when you didn't have anything to replace them with . I listed them on Ebay, AS Damaged and got what I could for them, After I bought a new set. So you can whine about the $12.00 all you want. You didn't hear me crying about the forks in public like a friggin binky baby.

What's the matter Girly Man Gary? Did I beat you to the rotors ? Is that what it really is. Well too bad. I glad your pissed off, Glad. Not as pissed as I was to have to replace those forks I'm here to tell you. Where have you been since then? In a penis induced coma? I tell you what the rotors I just took off I bought from you too. You can have them back discounted $12.00 off. Deal?

Teddy R....

Yep five months later I think I should be paid what I am owed.

Let's recap the situation to sort through the b/s.

-YOU CRASHED YOUR BIKE.
-I offered used parts for sale at a discount to help you get back on the road.
-I accepted parts in trade and sent you parts without payment in full because i wanted you back on the road and enjoying the sport since you were fianancially having problems
-You had problems with ONE part I sent you of the multiple parts that were sent.
-You chose not to send them back or even ask about an option.
- You Praised me and thanked me for helping you get back on the road
-I have said nothing about the money owed till now...no nagging, no hassling, nothing...why? The country is in a recession!!!!! If you were having money troubles in the beginning of the year...I would guess I assumed you were probably still in a bind. However I see you here bragging about spending money on upgrades and I asked.....where is the cash you owe me?

Yep, add to this the manner you are handling things (ie: name calling etc) and I really hope karma bites you hard.

Back