A Little Blingage

Watch the chrome on the Galfers, I had a customer have a set start peeling on him after 1 month. Just a heads up.

Thanks GMbusa, I'm talking to a painter that's going to do a Chrome purple powder coat for me. I think it might look hot.

man, i cant stop laughn. i, 2 have been screwd tinn. im not going to take sides, but once u sink so much money with 1 person then have to turn around and sink more $$ with another for the same part just aint right. I personally would have done the exact same thing. The only thing i would have done was send my bill for changing out the forks minus the 12 dollars to him already before now. U r a better man than i am. If he didnt pay me withn reason, through a judgement on his azz. But like i said ur a better person than i. But look now hes bittn u in the azz.. I lived from my bad deal but i learned from it also and i no u have too.

Nice rotors!!! Do you think they would resist warping as much or more than solid rotors?

:beerchug:

S4L and Tinman: Get a room, or take it to PMs. No need to trash someone's thread because you two have a dispute with each other.

man, i cant stop laughn. i, 2 have been screwd tinn. im not going to take sides, but once u sink so much money with 1 person then have to turn around and sink more $$ with another for the same part just aint right. I personally would have done the exact same thing. The only thing i would have done was send my bill for changing out the forks minus the 12 dollars to him already before now. U r a better man than i am. If he didnt pay me withn reason, through a judgement on his azz. But like i said ur a better person than i. But look now hes bittn u in the azz.. I lived from my bad deal but i learned from it also and i no u have too.

I think you got it all wrong....he's a thief plain and simple.

Gary's Garbage Europium still open ? Runs his forum as a clearing house for trash. Buyer Beware. Your better off dumpster diving for used parts. :poke::laugh:

Once Again the link to a post made in MAY about the forks

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/87072-fedex-delivery.html

I don't read every post on every forum. Still wondering if I sell such trash why you are still using the parts you got from me?(IE: FRONT WHEEL, ROTORS ETC)

Once again...proof you are a liar and a theif.

I replaced all the trashy parts already. Can't be rolling on Garbage.Your stuff went back in the dumpster where it came from Garbage Can Gary. Duuuh! Galfers.

I replaced all the trashy parts already. Can't be rolling on Garbage.Your stuff went back in the dumpster where it came from Garbage Can Gary. Duuuh! Galfers.

another lie....:rofl:

you got the parts, used them, refused to pay and screwed someone who tried to help you out. Strange that if all of these parts were worthless junk you didn't try to recoup the cash on them(you now claim you thew them away) ...oh right, you did...you ebay'd them (yet another lie):rofl:

so please post the auction link where you sold these leaking forks you paid $125 for. Let's all see the loss you took.

Teddy, you are a thief. I wasted the time to review your posts here.

1-9-08 you crashed your bike.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/78082-busa-down.html

2-24-08 You have received the parts from me needed to ride your bike and you vocalize that here.

Took her for a spin and everything is ship shape. I need to dial the front suspension in to fit my weight and the ride height of the bike but it's all good so far.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/81166-rebuild-progressing.html

4-16-08

Then after a month and a half of abuse you claim

I'm in the same boat. My seal on the right fork is just starting to leak. I'm going with Race Tech springs. I'll take the forks off myself and let a local shop do the work since I don't have the tools I need to do the job proper.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...4907-fork-seals-how-much-do-you-guys-pay.html

5-16-08

Month later you bought more used forks, the entire time you chose to keep the forks I sent you and not pay for them.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/87072-fedex-delivery.html

Oh, now you see all my post. I see you never had anything to say in all that time. Why now? That's right , you were in a coma ( penis induced). You can whine all you want it still doesn't change the fact that your a crook. Instead of your friends messaging me they should be doing an intervention for you. I suspect that your "ON IT". I saw where you were selling your turbo bike. I hope you don't screw someone over on that deal. Now that you've probably abused it and "ON IT" you trying to unload it on some unsuspecting consumer. Well not on my watch mister. I'm going to be watching you and since you were so kind as to invade my topic with your slandering lies, I feel compelled to repay the favor in kind. :thumbsup:

I'm going to be watching you and since you were so kind as to invade my topic with your slandering lies, I feel compelled to repay the favor in kind. :thumbsup:

Teddy...lies? Facts are laid out here man. You are a thief plain and simple. Real shame you can't be a man and make this right.
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Gary, for Goodness sake just say no. Crack Kills. We are all here for you but you have to make the first step towards recovery. Look what it's done to you. I hate to see you like this man, it's pitiful.

And it's your business because........? ??? I didn't want to say this cause we've been cool in the past . But your really need to get off the FanWagon. (Nice way of saying get off Gary's Sack). What If ........You minded your own business. Poor Gary. Never mind that after I sent him my Pitbull stem stand, paid half the shipping,only to find out the forks were shot. Then having him blame the weather in Florida ( No offer to compensate or make good) having to track down and pay for more forks and buy another front stand. Not to mention the inconvenience of tearing my bike back apart, but Pooor Gary is the victim. I don't care what you think, didn't ask for your opinion and don't need your approval.

So, we are not cool now? IMHO, I have never had any issues with you either.

You took the bait and jumped on this issue in public, your bad not mine.
Im not on Garys sack. I like Gary, he is a friend. Gary is good to EVERYONE that he reaches. For that he gets screwed by most. I owe Gary $$$.$$ and its not the first time. See, I pay my friends back. Why, you may be asking. Because Gary didnt have to help at all. Gary is the first to "reach into pocket" for those that need it. Thats one hell of a bridge to burn.

For me I guess its the utter disrespect you have shown.

"Gary's Garbage Europium still open "
"Garbage Can Gary"
"Suck4Life"
"Sissy4Life"
"SoreLoser4Life"
"Your Gay"
"Girly Man Gary"
"You Crook"

"What is it SL4 like $12.00 .....No Problem send me your paypal."
followed by......
"Your Funny And your not getting a cent from me."

Gary waited months to say anything because,,,,,,well,,,,,,, he shouldnt of had to.

Not one out of line name calling from anyone but you. Your a man, act like it.
You had every chance to say 'No thank you' before you got the parts. After which, you also had every chance to return the parts if not happy with them.
Things like this make me happy to be poor, its odd.

This hits me hard because I just crashed my bike. Only for the fact that there are still good people out there my Busa would just sit and gather dust. I know what it feels like to have my favorite toy be broken. You know you were happy as hell when those parts came to your door.

These people have helped me thus far....

Gary
Tyler
GT
Ponger
Skid
BusaBrian
Sinister
Witts
most all of EBC
2SLOW
Walter
Joe