A link with a video of a Busa running "wild"

laugh.gif

Left turn signal on means get the F out of the way, I'm haulin arse. Cool video.
biggrin.gif

Does the rider not know what 5th & 6th gears are lol
smile.gif

Looks like he's hitting 192 mph in parts and he's only in 5th gear
wow.gif
how fast would he have gone if he'd shifter
wink.gif

Nice one, 8. Got my adrenaline pumping just watching. Love that sound too!

Well....I think the difference of continents showed some differences in the way of riding and driving.

The Busa shows KM/H instead of MPH because is done in Spain and we use Kilometers instead of Miles to measure the distances.

In Spain is normal have a road like this (just two lanes), and that "traffic", this is not traffic, those were just some cars on the highway.

It is supossed that the light to sign your manouver is switch just when you are manouvering and you switch it off when manouver is done, but sometimes if you are passing other cars and your position on that lane is just for that passing, people leave the light until passing is done and recover their lane.

In Spain we can just legaly go at 120 km/h, sorry I dont know exactly how many miles per hour are that, so going 300km/h is way too much, even if it is just for 10 seconds....you can have your licenses retired for life and pay very big penalties....believe when I say BIG.

Hope to have clarified some questions that you could have seeing the video and that you all enjoyed it.

Flashes,

Sounded like a little rear lock up when a cage came over into lane. Nice video, Thanks
thumbs-up.gif

Back