A few pics for you's

ditchdr

Registered
here are a few pics from todays work.. Was on site at 6am using some pole lights. Really wanted this done in one day. Took me 2 tho.

botneybay001.jpg
[/IMG]

botneybay003.jpg
[/IMG]

botneybay007.jpg
[/IMG]

All are before of the front,, took many more but only posting these of the front. Used my ph9one so pic quality is no so good.

After of the back yard

botneybay026.jpg
[/IMG]

botneybay027.jpg
[/IMG]

botneybay029.jpg
[/IMG]

botneybay031.jpg
[/IMG]

Total was 1/3 pallett of sod, 21 yards of mulch, havuled out 20 truck loads of old plants, pine straw and what have you.. Like I said hoped it was a one day job, but was a little more then I thought. Still made a 46% profit margin on the job with a worker there both days.

Drastic improvement, looks good man. I just mowed my grass today before the rain.(hopefully the last time for the year)

Wish you were around here to re-do my parents yard. Nice work :thumbsup:

That much mulch is quite heavy. You must have a nice truck?

Very nice work, I can see why it took 2 days. That is a lot of work, and you did a great job.:beerchug: Now here are the directions to my house - I85 south to I10 west and stop when you hit water. :laugh:
Bubba

Way ta bust your butt and keep the $$$ in YOUR wallet,even with a couple of good laborers-seems like they always stretch stuff like that into several added days :laugh: Great looking work too,beside the improvement,it looks like you were never there, no tracks or foot paths:thumbsup::beerchug:

I'm willing to travel anywhere so long at my profit margin stays in the black lol.. I even went to Jesup Ga last month. Had over 300 pics of that one but someone stole my camera. That one took right at 4 days and materal alone was almost 4K

Back