A couple of track pics...

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
This day the pro photographer set up at great spots on the track. The first one is @ about 110mph, getting a drive onto a long straight. The second is about 80mph, reducing speed with gently lowering throttle concurrently with scrubbing down with lean to enter the first apex of 3 esses. Yeah, the Busa is a big package but gawd is it fun to ride hard! Doyle

NM1U8171.jpg

NM1U8043.jpg

Doyle, you ought to consider entering your superbyke in the ultimate Hayabusa contest...

You are lookin like a pro there Doyle! :bowdown:

Wull thanks Steven!

Hey BTW, Corvalis and Mcminville, Oregon are still on my top 4 "places to retire" list....maybe we'll be neighbors some day! (at least considerably closer anyways)

Doyle, you ought to consider entering your superbyke in the ultimate Hayabusa contest...

You know Shawn, I've thought of that, it's just that I have some REALLY big plans for the Superbyke and don't know if it'll get done soon enough(I mean really big but I'm not tellin yet!). Doyle

If you get that close Buster, we will get to know each other a bit better. You'll be coming to Portland International Raceway and I'll be there on Friday before every OMRRA Race weekend with the 2-fast organization. Fast, smooth track with lots of grip, we can give that superbike a workout! :beerchug:

You won't be that far from Thunder Hill either.

And for the record since Doyle is being stingy, that's him in my avatar pic on the Superbyke behind me at Reno -Fernly *evil-laughs*

Back