Frist time at the track (pics)

mospeed

Registered
Well took the busa to the track for the first time this weekend to Eagles Canyon in Decatur, TX (outside of Dallas).  I have to say that what a thrill and I loved it! you learn so much in a days riding than I have in 8 yrs of sport bike street riding.  I don't have any experience on the track but this weekend but I think the busa did ok.  She was a bit heavy but coming out of the corners man it pulled great!  But this was the novice class so I wasn't racing just learning my skills.  I'm addicted!

Ones who are scared to head to the track, don't be! everyone there was super nice, gave tips, and on track days... its not a race but more of lets get on a track and have a great time and meet new people with the same interests.

here are some pics.

my brother's R6 and my busa
IMG_3420.jpg

bro and his R6
IMG_3569.jpg

catching up to my brother
IMG_3577.jpg

trying to get him now!
IMG_3578.jpg

me!
IMG_3580.jpg

awesome!
IMG_3558.jpg

sweet!
IMG_3478.jpg

getting pointers from the instructor
IMG_3585.jpg

Nice pics glad to see you had fun

They teach you a lot at the track and you relise how confident you can be with no sidewalks, on coming traffic, and street lights

Here is 1 of me at Oulton Park British Superbike Track England

img120__Medium_.jpg

Ones who are scared to head to the track, don't be! everyone there was super nice, gave tips, and on track days... its not a race but more of lets get on a track and have a great time and meet new people with the same interests.
Preach on, brutha!! fun, safe, blast, and learn tons. worth every dollar! I've been TRACKing mine for about 5 years now, and although in stock formation I will never reach teh ADVANCED group, I have a freaking blast at every track day! STREET RIDING SUCKS! Sorry. I said it. It's out there now. So what

Trackdays rule!!

Welcome to the addiction. Hope your credit cards have high limits because trackdays and tires get expensive
firedevil.gif

Back