A couple more pics..

Thanks for all the complements guys..
beerchug.gif

I think you need some Magura radial master cylinder levers now.
firedevil.gif
poke.gif

Looks good, Doyle! Can't wait to see it in person at the Bash!

What kind of rear taillights are the blinkers. I like em and I don't think they look stock.

God I love that color combo....that is my favorite Busa color for sure. If I could find someone to swap plactics with me, I would do it in a second. Soooooo nice!!

Wow that looks amazing!! Are those the wheels that you polished with pics in another thread? because they really look good!

Boy, with all that detail, you're going to LOVE Bagster........I do !!!
super.gif

looks awesome!!! im really thinking about doin my wheels like that.... i think it looks pretty ddang sharp!!!!!
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

(GMbusa @ Mar. 18 2007,23:26) I think you need some Magura radial master cylinder levers now.
firedevil.gif
poke.gif
Yes that would work.. I have other stuff that I would rather get first though.
wink.gif

Wife has shut off all mod money's until further notice..
sad.gif

(omslaw @ Mar. 18 2007,23:36) Looks good, Doyle! Can't wait to see it in person at the Bash!
Thanks Omar.. The bash will be a great get together for shore..
beerchug.gif

As far as the tank goes, the one on her now is not perfect by no means.. So I found one that is, or should I say is supposed to be....

Picky.. Yes thats me.
wink.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

(Revvv @ Mar. 18 2007,23:46) What kind of rear taillights are the blinkers. I like em and I don't think they look stock.
Thanks Revv.. as far as the rear turn signals go them are off a 03 Gixxer 1k w/ ca lenses.. Donated by GSXTacy.. Thanks Chris.
cool.gif

(AntiTrust @ Mar. 19 2007,01:09) God I love that color combo....that is my favorite Busa color for sure. If I could find someone to swap plactics with me, I would do it in a second. Soooooo nice!!
And what color is yours?
rock.gif

Sike..
laugh.gif
No can do..
jump9.gif

Thanks for the compliments..

Doyle,
She looks awesome! If you want, when we are at the bash, you can throw my Tobin on and see if you like them... We can swap seats for a day or so if you would like...

(KanjiBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,01:42) Wow that looks amazing!! Are those the wheels that you polished with pics in another thread? because they really look good!
Yes they are the same wheels BUT no polish as of yet.. That is the raw look wheels stripped and cleaned with a sos pad and smoothed by wet sanding.. to get the brushed look.. still deciding weather to polish or not.. Kinda liken the brushed look as it goes well with the rest of the silver.. at least hats what we think, the wife and I that is..

Thanks for the copliments also..
wink.gif

Back