A cleaning tip that works AWESOME!

mikeyusf

Registered
For cleaning the plastics on my busa, I use a clean 100% cotton tshirt and some Honda Motorcycle Spray (comes in a black can). It seems to work awesome. Leaves an awesome finish, zero lint, and looks terrific.

I tried using the "nice" bathroom towels, the fluffy ones my wife only puts out for company, but I got in big big trouble! so the tshirt seems to work pretty well

Mike

It's called Honda Pro, I use it also. Good Stuff
eyes.gif

I use Meguiar's spray-on detailing wax. It gives a beautiful luster to the plastics.

B.

I use Plexus. It works great on everything.
Armourall works well. Can be used on tyre walls too![/QUOTE] You have to be careful with that stuff I've seen people go down using that stuff on tires!!!
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

I use S100 on the plastic...I'ld be careful with that Armorall looks good but very dangerous...

I use pledge for the main body, amourall for the tyres and I can't remember the name of the tube of polish I use for the chromed wheels..Look the biss when done, bloody takes long enough too..
cussing.gif
suspect.gif
crazy.gif

I can't remember what I put on my tires years ago to make them look good but I do remember not to ever do it again. Very slick to say the least! Soap and water on the rubber,nothing else.

Like to use Black'N'Wet on my tires. Not as watery as Armor All. Didn't realize how much a cinch this job was until I got my front and rear bike stands. Makes cleaning the wheels and tires go like clock work.

Black'N'Wet is silicone based and is thicker and doesn't run as easy. Use a little detailers sponge and it's on.

Brian

Back