A cleaning tip that works AWESOME!

mikeyusf

Registered
For cleaning the plastics on my busa, I use a clean 100% cotton tshirt and some Honda Motorcycle Spray (comes in a black can). It seems to work awesome. Leaves an awesome finish, zero lint, and looks terrific.

I tried using the "nice" bathroom towels, the fluffy ones my wife only puts out for company, but I got in big big trouble! so the tshirt seems to work pretty well

Mike

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
I use Meguiar's spray-on detailing wax. It gives a beautiful luster to the plastics.

B.

henryace

Registered
I use Plexus. It works great on everything.
Armourall works well. Can be used on tyre walls too![/QUOTE] You have to be careful with that stuff I've seen people go down using that stuff on tires!!!
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
I use S100 on the plastic...I'ld be careful with that Armorall looks good but very dangerous...

sirUKbusa

Registered
I use pledge for the main body, amourall for the tyres and I can't remember the name of the tube of polish I use for the chromed wheels..Look the biss when done, bloody takes long enough too..
cussing.gif
suspect.gif
crazy.gif

blas32

Registered
I can't remember what I put on my tires years ago to make them look good but I do remember not to ever do it again. Very slick to say the least! Soap and water on the rubber,nothing else.

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Like to use Black'N'Wet on my tires. Not as watery as Armor All. Didn't realize how much a cinch this job was until I got my front and rear bike stands. Makes cleaning the wheels and tires go like clock work.

Black'N'Wet is silicone based and is thicker and doesn't run as easy. Use a little detailers sponge and it's on.

Brian

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pistolpete10