\'99 R1 For Sale or trade for \'99 busa

OB_Mr. Crashy

Registered
'99 Blue w/ full Yoshi RS-3 exhaust, dussault tail - flush mounted blinkers and 254.3 miles on the clock!

Best bike I've owned, but too small and not the right choice for two up riding.

I live in San Jose. Negotiating with 2 dealers in the local area on busa trade in. If any of you big money stock hoarders need a flashy suppliment to your busa, it doesn't get much better than this. I'll post a pic tonight.

Tired of getting your arse blown into the weeds by the 'busa, eh?

Just kidding, Bud. That's precisely why I bought the 'busa...it's got space for MY big arse, and it ROCKS! The passenger pegs though are bit high, kinda like the R1 but not as bad.

Good luck. See ya around the Bay.

Check with Bob Platt, Yamaha/Suzuki Sports Center in SeaSide California 1717 B Fremont Blvd. phone 831-899-2401. Bob might be able to get a good deal and trade in with him.Tell him Cisco sent you.Good Luck. If you dealing cash you can get a good deal there.Stay away from Santa Clara. My own opinion.

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 12 August 2000).]

Your dead on with Chuck, he is a wishy washy MF!!! He totally waisted my time. They wouldn't say any thing about Bob except that he moved onto another dealership. The new owner is a complete *** .

Looks like I will have to take my bike out of state, it should go quick @ $8000.00

It really blows that CA. punishes you for having a low millage bike.

Mr. Crashy, I would consider a trade but I'm in Calgary Alberta which is a good haul from where you are at.

I've got a 99 Copper. 6000 miles.

Thanks for the tip Cisco, unfortunately Bob has left Seaside Suzuki and I'm now working with Chuck and receiving the run around. I drove all the way out to Monterey yesterday thinking we had a deal and when I arrived they said something like $3100 + the new R1.
Clearly they are smoking crack.

I haven't had a busa pull on my R1 yet, probably casue the guy riding it didn't have the balls to stay in it. =)

I don't like dealing with Chuck wishy washy,to bad Bob left. Do you know what happened to Bob? Good luck on your quest for a Hayabusa. You might have to go to Orgeon or Arizona for your bike, Maybe the guys down in San Diego can give you some tips.

Back