99 busa

mytime

Registered
hey busa bros & sisters newby here again,my busa is running real bad.the power com.went out replaced it and put the brock map back in bike is fouling out plugs sputtering and not staying cranked.the bike is customized stretched and chromed only has 4000 miles on it brock pipe and pair valve mod and small airbox mod.bike sounds like it is not firing on all cyl.but plugs foul out blacksoot on all 4 plugs any sugg.as to what i can check thanks

hey busa bros & sisters newby here again,my busa is running real bad.the power com.went out replaced it and put the brock map back in bike is fouling out plugs sputtering and not staying cranked.the bike is customized stretched and chromed only has 4000 miles on it brock pipe and pair valve mod and small airbox mod.bike sounds like it is not firing on all cyl.but plugs foul out blacksoot on all 4 plugs any sugg.as to what i can check thanks
sorry to hear about your ordeal. i have a 99 also but mine is bone stock so the only thing i can suggest is make sure the fuel pump recall is done on yours. imho, modded bikes will usually be more prone to problems therefore, also make sure all the mods were done correctly.

the funny part about mods, is down the years you never can keep track of the TOTAL mods done, and which is affecting what! Even if you are the original owner, something (usually crucial..) will be forgotten causing "trouble in doggy-land" (and this IS an understatement!..).

A generic approach is: you did it? write it down!.. (..wot? no mods holy-notebook? !!.. )

Back