330 - 4.013
1/8 - 6.075
mph -119.28
1000- 7.868
1/4 - 9.396
mph -146.84

devil.gif

standard mods..
pipe, small airboxmod, pc3r, lowered, streched, lightened, shootout tire, airshifter, Revlis' Drag Screen (hehehe) , the normal mods. and a few others...
all motor, stock motor = stock cams, etc.. stock clutch.
will be in the 9.20's in the next couple weeks!
wink.gif

SCHWEET!!!!  Nice Freaking Work Bro...  Way fast...  Very Nice...

So, seriously does the cut down screen seem to help things?  I know I know, I gave you a hard time about it the other day, but I am just curious if it helps...

Excellent work, keep it up...  
thumbs-up.gif

Your 60' time, is that a good time? Not being a wise ass, I just know that the 60' times are pretty critical to good run, and was wondering if that was a good one... you know in the grand scheme of things...

Real good to have you back out there running again...

Rev

yeah rev... anything is the 1.5's is usually pretty good.. it takes some practice to get lower than 1.5's.

Rev, the 1.56 60' is okay, but I've hit 1.59's with stock arm, so more practice is in order. - the REV-RACE screen is nice to have not in the way! not sure if it helps other than that.......
rock.gif

It was the first time out since the wreck and not racint for 6months that I felt really comfy on the bike.

Streaker is right, now with the 60' numbers getting low, the 330's are next.
hammer that throttle!!!!

That run was amazing..... the front tire was skipping like a rock on a smooth surface, and I was hammering it! it wont come up, so I just need to get more passes in and get used to letting the clutch out a bit quicker.

Thx for the nice words guys! (and any gals that chime in)
biggrin.gif

Cool, Tahnks Cache... Look forward to watching them times drop... Still though, I am willing to bet I can put down a nice healthy 10.5 pass maybe, so to see a 9.39 out of a largely stock busa is pretty Sick...

Great job...Cache what type tire you using...I've got a Shinko I'm waiting to put on...
evil.gif

Stun... with your power and extended swingarm, the shinko may slip. I'm using the MickeyThompson shootout tire, MCR2. awesome even on marginal traction days..... its the tire the fast SBS guys are using.

Back