9/11. Who knew?

So, let me get this straight... You not only believe that the gov was involved in the plot but you also believe that the whole thing was something other than airplanes hitting the buildings? Aliens perhaps?
We will never know the complete truth about 9/11. Its a given that what happened with the SEC was just a clue as to how deep the crime of 9/11 really was. Put options on United and American Airlines were very high day for some unknown reason and some people made a boatload of cash when the airlines stock price dropped 30 to 40 % in hours.

Then... Look at the details of Silverstiens properties insurance policy on the WTC complex as just one source that makes us ask... how did they know in advance of the attacks? Look at the investigations that were killed when bldg 7 came down with all the documents inside for major white collar crimes.

Just watch the 9/11 trillions video... then ask yourself if any of it was possible... look for other sources... then... contemplate what you think might have happened. I won't mention what else happened... Years ago I started a thread on Corvette Forum in the Politics, Religion and Controversy section... it had over 7000 individual responses in it before it was locked... pages and pages covering every aspect of before, during and in the years following of how it impacted business, culture, and the families that wanted the facts exposed and the justice for whomever was involved in that heinous act. Certain people here in the USA had knowledge before the attacks happened and did nothing to stop it.

I live in the world of "odds"... then again... sometimes occurs razor is spot on... and at other times its not.

If I take the time to find it I can show you a box girder from the core section literally jumping up and out of one of the WTC towers on video as the tower is coming down at the same time. I have never imagined or observed a long piece of heavy steel do anything besides obey the law of gravity.
Obviously you have your mind set as do I.

I can't believe any first world government would knowingly destroy property and kill off not only their own citizens but other citizens working in the US (in the World Trade buildings), and so blatantly allow these conspiracists to operate with impunity...if the US government is so evil, these conspiracists would have disappeared along with their theories so the allies of the US wouldn't be privy to such an evil plan.

And also note, there were multiple countries involved in the investigation...were all these investigation teams and their host countries also in on the "plan?" I highly doubt it....

I can't believe any first world government would knowingly destroy property and kill off not only their own citizens but other citizens working in the US (in the World Trade buildings), and so blatantly allow these conspiracists to operate with impunity...if the US government is so evil, these conspiracists would have disappeared along with their theories so the allies of the US wouldn't be privy to such an evil plan.

And also note, there were multiple countries involved in the investigation...were all these investigation teams and their host countries also in on the "plan?" I highly doubt it....
Exactly.

The us govt has murdered it own people many times over.
It would not take every one to be involved in a coverup only a few who knew about it from the beginning. Then all others would simply follow along with the story. Just one way it could have happened if you want to believe things like that.
Or you can believe our govt truly cares about us and never lies. Roflmao.

It would not take every one to be involved in a coverup only a few who knew about it from the beginning. Then all others would simply follow along with the story. Just one way it could have happened if you want to believe things like that.
Too many outside entities involved in the investigation for any sort of cover up or conspiracy....as you are aware, humans are fickle.

The 9/11 attacks targeted places where international people worked...pretty hard to cover up with all the heat and light placed on the investigation.

There was no benefit to the American government from these attacks and it made them look weak in the eyes of their allies.

There's a place in the middle. We know the gov lies but that, no.

Too many outside entities involved in the investigation for any sort of cover up or conspiracy....as you are aware, humans are fickle.

The 9/11 attacks targeted places where international people worked...pretty hard to cover up with all the heat and light placed on the investigation.

There was no benefit to the American government from these attacks and it made them look weak in the eyes of their allies.
The USA had been searching long and hard for a reason to invade the Middle East. 9/11 was the perfect unquestionable excuse. People like Bush and Cheney and the defense industry profited billions of it. The lure of making huge sums has always clouded people’s care or concern over how many had to die to make that. As I said a very few people could have known, been involved in it or simply decided to not do anything to stop it.
Draw a white line down a piece of paper and write pros and cons on it.
Stopping 9/11 from happening and everyone would have been heroes for about a week. Letting it happen yielded untold riches. And the people who made that don’t give two craps about me or you or how many died. They send our own kids to die in foreign useless conflicts so they can profit. What on earth makes anyone think they wouldn’t sit idly by and watch a few thousand people die in order to achieve their goal? That’s laughable.

The USA had been searching long and hard for a reason to invade the Middle East. 9/11 was the perfect unquestionable excuse. People like Bush and Cheney and the defense industry profited billions of it. The lure of making huge sums has always clouded people’s care or concern over how many had to die to make that. As I said a very few people could have known, been involved in it or simply decided to not do anything to stop it.
Stopping 9/11 from happening and everyone would have been heroes for about a week. Letting it happen yielded untold riches. And the people who made that don’t give two craps about me or you or how many died. They send our own kids to die in foreign useless conflicts so they can profit. What on earth makes anyone think they wouldn’t sit idly by and watch a few thousand people die in order to achieve their goal? That’s laughable.
Uh, sure, yeah..............

Letting it happen? To believe a rediculous theory like that the CIA knew about the planes is disrespectful to all the people that died at the towers, the first responders and the people in the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania. You don't seem to be kidding and that 's a little scary.

Letting it happen? To believe a rediculous theory like that the CIA knew about the planes is disrespectful to all the people that died at the towers, the first responders and the people in the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania. You don't seem to be kidding and that 's a little scary.
No I’m not kidding. And it is in no way disrespectful to the innocent people who died.
It is highly probable someone knew what was gonna happen and the decision to let it happen was made. You think George Bush cares about you or 3000 people? Father former cia director? The global elites care about their goals not their people. We have orgs in this country like the cia who have toppled govts, organized revolts and been responsible for civil wars. I put nothing past them.

No I’m not kidding. And it is in no way disrespectful to the innocent people who died.
It is highly probable someone knew what was gonna happen and the decision to let it happen was made. You think George Bush cares about you or 3000 people? Father former cia director? The global elites care about their goals not their people. We have orgs in this country like the cia who have toppled govts, organized revolts and been responsible for civil wars. I put nothing past them.
I respect that you really believe that. I don't know what else to say.

I respect that you really believe that. I don't know what else to say.
Please understand that when I say it is probable ‘they’ let it happen that is exactly what I mean. It is a possibility. It does not mean that is what I believe.
There are plenty of examples of our govt not caring and either directly killing its own citizens or indirectly being responsible for it to make me think it so.

And again no matter who was responsible thousands of innocent people died that day and days and years afterward. I have a 9/11 thread here over ten years old I bump every year. I don’t like how time seems to have moved on and the remembrance events that happen on 9/11 are becoming less and less and shorter and shorter. Should be a Natl holiday if you ask me.

We all see the world through the context of what we have experienced, the lessons we have learned and the people that have influenced us.

Are you familiar with Operation Northwoods? This is the kind of stuff that people with power that have little regard for human life are wanting to accomplish. You could also go on Amazon and look into the true story inside ( no purchase necessary ) the book, "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man". John Perkins the author tells the true story of his life as a business agent for "Main". Main was a private enterprise that worked closely with the Feds to bring western world infrastructure to places all over the world. One of the end results of the projects in these foreign countries was finding out that the country couldn't pay the bill as the work was well under way or completed. Well, guess what the next course of action was? A better question is... how much in natural resources did these countries have that we ( The USA ) can take to satisfy the debt owed for the infrastructure work? The life story of John Perkins goes much deeper than that... you would have to read it to know more about what is possible and how dirty the whole process became complete with assassinations and other acts considered criminal.

As far as an investigation into 9-11... it took well over 400 days for an investigation to be launched... and it only came after the NYFD and NYPD wives, families and friends raised hell with the feds to get one going. So, how much evidence was still laying around NYC after 400+ days had passed? How many memories had faded? How many people died that knew much but could no longer speak because they were dead?

Not to mention.... You didn't hear about the families being denied for a lengthy period before a sham investigation was finally launched.

If you have the patience... watch JFK to 911, Everything is a rich mans trick. You will learn much about history going back to WW1 and why we have wars in the first place. Is it true? You can decide based on the fact provided....

We all see the world through the context of what we have experienced, the lessons we have learned and the people that have influenced us.

Are you familiar with Operation Northwoods? This is the kind of stuff that people with power that have little regard for human life are wanting to accomplish. You could also go on Amazon and look into the true story inside ( no purchase necessary ) the book, "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man". John Perkins the author tells the true story of his life as a business agent for "Main". Main was a private enterprise that worked closely with the Feds to bring western world infrastructure to places all over the world. One of the end results of the projects in these foreign countries was finding out that the country couldn't pay the bill as the work was well under way or completed. Well, guess what the next course of action was? A better question is... how much in natural resources did these countries have that we ( The USA ) can take to satisfy the debt owed for the infrastructure work? The life story of John Perkins goes much deeper than that... you would have to read it to know more about what is possible and how dirty the whole process became complete with assassinations and other acts considered criminal.

As far as an investigation into 9-11... it took well over 400 days for an investigation to be launched... and it only came after the NYFD and NYPD wives, families and friends raised hell with the feds to get one going. So, how much evidence was still laying around NYC after 400+ days had passed? How many memories had faded? How many people died that knew much but could no longer speak because they were dead?

Not to mention.... You didn't hear about the families being denied for a lengthy period before a sham investigation was finally launched.

If you have the patience... watch JFK to 911, Everything is a rich mans trick. You will learn much about history going back to WW1 and why we have wars in the first place. Is it true? You can decide based on the fact provided....
The committee was set up on Nov 27 2002 but we both know it was being investigated on the ground right away....hell, fire investigators are generally on the ground before the fires are out...I'd imagine the sites were investigated right away but the 9/11 Committee wasn't formed until after...

With all the heat and light on this event, just how stupid were people to sit back and do nothing for 442 days....I don't believe for one hot second that no investigating was done in that time.

So, let me get this straight... You not only believe that the gov was involved in the plot but you also believe that the whole thing was something other than airplanes hitting the buildings? Aliens perhaps?
What you are seeing when the buildings collapse is a professionally executed top down demolition with the North
Tower. With the south tower they had to start at the impact point. Notice the top section tilts to 28 degrees and then stops tilting and drops straight down. What made that section stop rotating as it fell? Did you know that a portion ( about 500 ft ) of the core section ( 47 box girders cross braced bolted and welded at all the connection points ) actually stood briefly after one of the WTC towers fell? When it did fall it dropped straight down instead of toppling over sideways. It actually appeared to turn to dust as it fell.

We know it was a demo job based on the scientific analysis conducted on the dust samples taken in the days afterwards. Professor Jones fro Brigham Young University ( BYU ) was attacked ferociously in the media when he revealed his findings. The threats were on the level of termination of his tenured position if he didn't back off on his claims.

We also have many accounts of melted steel for weeks after the collapse of those towers. What could possibly keep structural steel in a molten state for 5 to 6 weeks after the towers fell? Steel's melting point? Jet fuels optimum burn temperature is? These numbers are over 1000 degrees Fahrenheit apart.
The committee was set up on Nov 27 2002 but we both know it was being investigated on the ground right away....hell, fire investigators are generally on the ground before the fires are out...I'd imagine the sites were investigated right away but the 9/11 Committee wasn't formed until after...

With all the heat and light on this event, just how stupid were people to sit back and do nothing for 442 days....I don't believe for one hot second that no investigating was done in that time.

Believe the feds version for as long as you like. Much of the evidence points to a controlled demolition that over 3500 engineers, architects and some demolition experts agree on. Can you give me a good explanation of how 3500+ experts could be fooled? NIST made a model of the collapse of Bldg 7... the computer model stops well before the collapse is complete. In summary, an asymmetrically damaged building will not fall symetrically as we see in the multiple videos that show it doing just that. It is a physical impossibility without assistance from an undeclared source.

Eric Lawyer, A NYFD fireman with considerable experience was there and observed many rules and protocols being broken in the wake of the investigation that should have started immediately while the evidence was fresh as compared to 442 days later. .

What happened is one guy in a cave in Afghanistan organized and carried out with assistance from 19 mostly Saudi nationals and successfully defeated the multi billion national defense system tasked with defending the USA from attacks from enemies both foreign and domestic. This all happened while foreign intelligence agencies were hearing the "chatter" well before the event and reporting it to USA intelligence agencies.

Nothing to see here... jet fuel melts structural steel and buildings designed to remain standing from a direct hit from a Boeing 707 fall soon afterwards. Much of what remained as concrete ( 110 floors of 4 inch thick concrete ) at ground zero was pulverized to dust and most every other piece of debris was unrecognizable from its original state. Have you ever broken concrete before? I have... as in an estimated 25,000 tons of it in a 3 month period in 2017. It was the old Point Loma fuel pier for refueling ships for the US Navy in 2017. Pictures on request.

What you are seeing when the buildings collapse is a professionally executed top down demolition with the North
Tower. With the south tower they had to start at the impact point. Notice the top section tilts to 28 degrees and then stops tilting and drops straight down. What made that section stop rotating as it fell? Did you know that a portion ( about 500 ft ) of the core section ( 47 box girders cross braced bolted and welded at all the connection points ) actually stood briefly after one of the WTC towers fell? When it did fall it dropped straight down instead of toppling over sideways. It actually appeared to turn to dust as it fell.

We know it was a demo job based on the scientific analysis conducted on the dust samples taken in the days afterwards. Professor Jones fro Brigham Young University ( BYU ) was attacked ferociously in the media when he revealed his findings. The threats were on the level of termination of his tenured position if he didn't back off on his claims.

We also have many accounts of melted steel for weeks after the collapse of those towers. What could possibly keep structural steel in a molten state for 5 to 6 weeks after the towers fell? Steel's melting point? Jet fuels optimum burn temperature is? These numbers are over 1000 degrees Fahrenheit apart.

Believe the feds version for as long as you like. Much of the evidence points to a controlled demolition that over 3500 engineers, architects and some demolition experts agree on. Can you give me a good explanation of how 3500+ experts could be fooled? NIST made a model of the collapse of Bldg 7... the computer model stops well before the collapse is complete. In summary, an asymmetrically damaged building will not fall symetrically as we see in the multiple videos that show it doing just that. It is a physical impossibility without assistance from an undeclared source.

Eric Lawyer, A NYFD fireman with considerable experience was there and observed many rules and protocols being broken in the wake of the investigation that should have started immediately while the evidence was fresh as compared to 442 days later. .

What happened is one guy in a cave in Afghanistan organized and carried out with assistance from 19 mostly Saudi nationals and successfully defeated the multi billion national defense system tasked with defending the USA from attacks from enemies both foreign and domestic. This all happened while foreign intelligence agencies were hearing the "chatter" well before the event and reporting it to USA intelligence agencies.

Nothing to see here... jet fuel melts structural steel and buildings designed to remain standing from a direct hit from a Boeing 707 fall soon afterwards. Much of what remained as concrete ( 110 floors of 4 inch thick concrete ) at ground zero was pulverized to dust and most every other piece of debris was unrecognizable from its original state. Have you ever broken concrete before? I have... as in an estimated 25,000 tons of it in a 3 month period in 2017. It was the old Point Loma fuel pier for refueling ships for the US Navy in 2017. Pictures on request.
That's just silly.

If it happened for profit..(and other insane idea's/reasons) why doesn't it happen every week?

Rubb.
When corporations make profits in the multi billions it is not nessasary to keep doing it all that often... 20 plus years in Afghanistan... "They" don't need a new bunch of contracts every week... the gravy train has been put in place... lets roll with this one and when it ends we will figure out how to start a new one that will make hundreds of billions more in profits again. Add to that look how many less people are killed and wounded as a result of improved weapons systems on the winners side. WW2 killed how many in each theatre of war? Korea killed how many... Vietnam killed how many? 58,000 as far as I have been told and about 200,000 wounded. Its plain to see that even in the cost of human life and suffering the rate of return on human corpses per billions in profit for corporations is much better than it has ever been in human history.... how many died during the American civil war? was is 600,000 in 4 years time? How many died in Iraq war #2.. was it about 4500? How many billions was made and what was the final tally on the cost? was it a trillion or 2?

Back