9/11. Who knew?

That first statement doesn't do a very good job of explaining why certain people die under questionable circumstances. The bad actors and spin doctors in the media are right in our collective faces anytime we subject ourselves to the script they are paid to speak.

How can you be so sure body language experts can be fooled? Seems to me that based on how it was discovered and brought to the field it has gained considerable credibility since the 80s. The FBI and certain police departments have their own experts that are very good. You have to be a trained liar to even have a chance of getting away from a good interrogator without being discovered as a false witness. The average Joe or Jane on the street can't fool body language experts if given sufficient exposure to those tasked with analyzing they're stories.

I have to laugh about the speeding example... we are all guilty of speeding and other acts of driving considered illegal. Most speeding tickets are victimless crimes against the state that have prima facia speed limit laws... its a revenue generator and also a safety standard.
People die all the time and sometimes there are questionable circumstances but how would one dispel or support the cause?

Many of the people these experts are analyzing are professionals and are well versed in being in front of people and many of these people make a living from portraying a certain image. I believe they could fool an expert, these same experts have analyzed Trump as well.

You brought up the moral compass and I gave an example of how people's moral compass has a bent needle almost each and every day......you say they are victimless crimes.....the key word here is "crime." If someone will ride a motorcycle at 200mph on a public road, knowing full well riding at this speed will kill anyone they accidently hit, this is a conscious decision they have made without any regard of safety....

Why is a speed limit a safety standard? Maybe so there aren't a million high speed accidents a day...

People die all the time and sometimes there are questionable circumstances but how would one dispel or support the cause?

Many of the people these experts are analyzing are professionals and are well versed in being in front of people and many of these people make a living from portraying a certain image. I believe they could fool an expert, these same experts have analyzed Trump as well.

You brought up the moral compass and I gave an example of how people's moral compass has a bent needle almost each and every day......you say they are victimless crimes.....the key word here is "crime." If someone will ride a motorcycle at 200mph on a public road, knowing full well riding at this speed will kill anyone they accidently hit, this is a conscious decision they have made without any regard of safety....

Why is a speed limit a safety standard? Maybe so there aren't a million high speed accidents a day...
You and I have different perspectives about reality... welcome to the reality that changes everyday as people create new realities.

As far as speeding goes the people at Hennessy get to have more fun than most of us now and then... speaking of 200 mph!

You and I have different perspectives about reality... welcome to the reality that changes everyday as people create new realities.

As far as speeding goes the people at Hennessy get to have more fun than most of us now and then... speaking of 200 mph!
I'd say our differences in perspective is because we've lived very different lives...

That's a pretty cool 'vette for sure...I honestly like that body style far better than the new one...

I'll give you the first two. I don't think we'll ever know for sure what started it but the lab leak theory does make the most sense.

I never denied the existence of the laptop. Never heard anyone deny it. What's in question is whether or not there's damning information on it. If so, charge him.

The invermectin, I don't know about that. The vaccine stuff I still don't believe.
This is well worth the read. India basically eliminated covid with Ivermectin.
You never heard about this on the MsM because it is a drug almost fifty years old and CHEAP. There’s not trillions involved in vaxxing the world

These conspiracies are the sort of things that will tear the US apart....

...the truth....the truth.....how many fools have uttered this and still didn't have a clue what the truth was/is.

.....and I also suppose you don't believe Neil Armstrong stood on the moon....
The feds and lesser governments have been caught lying countless times... and the MSM runs cover for them much of the time... the FBI, DOJ, and CIA and other agencies are known for having less that stellar truth tellers in control of the narrative. Mc Cabe, Brennan, Comey are just a few names that disgraced themselves beyond repute with the shenanigans that they conspired with together to destroy a sitting president. Those are the kind of things that tear a country apart because when all is told we know who the people were using high tech tools to spy and undermine for the expressed purpose sabotaging people they despised. It wasn't just Trump they attacked and smeared. It was General Flynn and others that knew.

As far as the Moon trips go... over 800 lbs of Moon rocks were brought back to earth. The one thing I would show you if you were here that does cast doubt is the coffee table book I have titled Mans Greatest Adventure. Several pictures in that book are hard to make sense of... I don't think drones that take pictures on the Moon had been invented prior to those missions to the Moon.

Here is just one example of lies being told... I doubt you would take the time to review it... however... the whereabouts of billions of dollars have never been conclusively explored to this day and remain hidden away...

The feds and lesser governments have been caught lying countless times... and the MSM runs cover for them much of the time... the FBI, DOJ, and CIA and other agencies are known for having less that stellar truth tellers in control of the narrative. Mc Cabe, Brennan, Comey are just a few names that disgraced themselves beyond repute with the shenanigans that they conspired with together to destroy a sitting president. Those are the kind of things that tear a country apart because when all is told we know who the people were using high tech tools to spy and undermine for the expressed purpose sabotaging people they despised. It wasn't just Trump they attacked and smeared. It was General Flynn and others that knew.

As far as the Moon trips go... over 800 lbs of Moon rocks were brought back to earth. The one thing I would show you if you were here that does cast doubt is the coffee table book I have titled Mans Greatest Adventure. Several pictures in that book are hard to make sense of... I don't think drones that take pictures on the Moon had been invented prior to those missions to the Moon.

Here is just one example of lies being told... I doubt you would take the time to review it... however... the whereabouts of billions of dollars have never been conclusively explored to this day and remain hidden away...

All we are seeing is third or fourth party information and watered down at that....unless we are read into the mission reports or operations reports, everything is speculation, conjecture and conspiracy.

Trump was/is Trump......he was/is still starring in his reality show where everyone who opposes is "fired" how many times did he use that word when he was in the big seat? When prey is loud, noisy and boisterous, predators easily hone in.....I've said this many, many times, Trump needed to shut the heck up and just do his job....if he had done that he might have flown beneath the radar and got a second term.......but he just couldn't help himself.

As for the moon, I do find it odd that NASA was able to launch and conduct a moon landing in the '60s but yet in these modern times with all the technology we hold, it is a big production to conduct a moon landing.....

All we are seeing is third or fourth party information and watered down at that....unless we are read into the mission reports or operations reports, everything is speculation, conjecture and conspiracy.

Trump was/is Trump......he was/is still starring in his reality show where everyone who opposes is "fired" how many times did he use that word when he was in the big seat? When prey is loud, noisy and boisterous, predators easily hone in.....I've said this many, many times, Trump needed to shut the heck up and just do his job....if he had done that he might have flown beneath the radar and got a second term.......but he just couldn't help himself.

As for the moon, I do find it odd that NASA was able to launch and conduct a moon landing in the '60s but yet in these modern times with all the technology we hold, it is a big production to conduct a moon landing.....
Contraire... a number of people captured on video telling their version of reality having to do with the paperless transactions made possible by the tech companies located in the north tower is food for thought. Is it interesting what business was taken out by the first plane's impact?

The humor filled testimony given by Rumsfeld in front of a congressional committee was another interesting aspect of where the 2.3 trillion dollars went missing that was announced on 9-10-01. Years later it turned out to be more like 8 or 9 trillion. Isn't it interesting that the point of impact at the Pentagon was the DOD accounting department?

What a bit of flying that pilot did to drop 7000 ft in a minute and hit the Pentagon just a few feet off the ground at a speed of ____ ? We did get 5 blurry pictures of something from a government building with how many cameras in operation around that most secure and protected asset?

When it is said that 9/11 was a well executed attack... I can't argue against that. I also find in interesting that Mohammad Atta's passport ( a terrorist said to be piloting the plane ) was found near the the WTC towers shortly after the attacks in New York and said to be in very good condition... not burnt or damaged. Amazing! Now we know who did it! No Global Hawk technology required to make that happen.

The anomalies and bizarre occurrences before, during, and in the wake of 9/11 point to things, people, and reactions that only make sense when you look deeper into the story and discover what wasn't covered by the MSM. PNAC shows us a prime example of what it takes for the neocons to have their dreams come true in the wake of an event like 9/11.

As far as the creator of the video... his body of work stands on its own... this wasn't just another one hit wonder... it has been pulled down by UT before... but... it will live on because people interested in the truth have saved it and reposted it... just read the comments.

So, I guess their is no "Deep State"... their are no conspiracies that defraud countries with millions of people and trillions of dollars... no... its all just hocus pocus types of things going on that we need not be suspicious of... bigger government is the answer starting with the TSA that was created in the wake of 9-11 which has been proven through private testing to be easily fooled many times when it comes to screening the luggage going through airports.

How good is the newly created since 9-11 Homeland Security agency doing at protecting our borders these days?

It only makes a difference as to who is elected president if they are aligned or not with those that have power, money, and influence.

Just listen to what the Big Guy in the WH says these days... he knows everything if he can remember it.

Contraire... a number of people captured on video telling their version of reality having to do with the paperless transactions made possible by the tech companies located in the north tower is food for thought. Is it interesting what business was taken out by the first plane's impact?

The humor filled testimony given by Rumsfeld in front of a congressional committee was another interesting aspect of where the 2.3 trillion dollars went missing that was announced on 9-10-01. Years later it turned out to be more like 8 or 9 trillion. Isn't it interesting that the point of impact at the Pentagon was the DOD accounting department?

What a bit of flying that pilot did to drop 7000 ft in a minute and hit the Pentagon just a few feet off the ground at a speed of ____ ? We did get 5 blurry pictures of something from a government building with how many cameras in operation around that most secure and protected asset?

When it is said that 9/11 was a well executed attack... I can't argue against that. I also find in interesting that Mohammad Atta's passport ( a terrorist said to be piloting the plane ) was found near the the WTC towers shortly after the attacks in New York and said to be in very good condition... not burnt or damaged. Amazing! Now we know who did it! No Global Hawk technology required to make that happen.

The anomalies and bizarre occurrences before, during, and in the wake of 9/11 point to things, people, and reactions that only make sense when you look deeper into the story and discover what wasn't covered by the MSM. PNAC shows us a prime example of what it takes for the neocons to have their dreams come true in the wake of an event like 9/11.

As far as the creator of the video... his body of work stands on its own... this wasn't just another one hit wonder... it has been pulled down by UT before... but... it will live on because people interested in the truth have saved it and reposted it... just read the comments.

So, I guess their is no "Deep State"... their are no conspiracies that defraud countries with millions of people and trillions of dollars... no... its all just hocus pocus types of things going on that we need not be suspicious of... bigger government is the answer starting with the TSA that was created in the wake of 9-11 which has been proven through private testing to be easily fooled many times when it comes to screening the luggage going through airports.

How good is the newly created since 9-11 Homeland Security agency doing at protecting our borders these days?

It only makes a difference as to who is elected president if they are aligned or not with those that have power, money, and influence.

Just listen to what the Big Guy in the WH says these days... he knows everything if he can remember it.
More conspiracies....the same guy probably held the line that Elvis was still alive....

Thankfully more people are not aligned with people like this.

Dude, you don't really believe this, do you? You seem pretty level headed, other politically, not the type to buy into this.

Dude, you don't really believe this, do you? You seem pretty level headed, other politically, not the type to buy into this.
I have been reading a multitude of authors over the decades I have been alive. We live in a world with no shortage of people that think they should be running it. Many of these people are not normal... they are consumed with an ego that is singular focused on capturing whatever will feed that ego. Money magnifies who people are in many ways and the characteristics they reveal. Its going to take a benevolent mindset in the leadership positions to cure what ails humanity. Otherwise we are doomed as a civilization where people yearn to control the world and will launch wars to do it. If you don't believe that simply look at how the CCP treats the people of China. One step further into the prisoners held in captivity for Industrial level organ harvesting of those otherwise healthy people. Think about what kind of personality approves and promotes that business model. Consider the policies of this administration that is said to have lost track of about 85,000 children that crossed the border in the last 2 years... is it propaganda or is it real? Is China really importing deadly drugs through the Mexican cartels? is our K / 12 education system in decline? Could we really be energy independent again and export energy across the globe? Would that slow down the inflation rate and make our country a better place to live and work? These questions and others will determine our future as a world... what do you think the future looks like?

Last edited:
I have been reading a multitude of authors over the decades I have been alive. We live in a world with no shortage of people that think they should be running it. Many of these people are not normal... they are consumed with an ego that is singular focused on capturing whatever will feed that ego. Money magnifies who people are in many ways and the characteristics they reveal. Its going to take a benevolent mindset in the leadership positions to cure what ails humanity. Otherwise we are doomed as a civilization where people yearn to control the world and will launch wars to do it. If you don't believe that simply look at how the CCP treats the people of China. One step further into the prisoners held in captivity for Industrial level organ harvesting of those otherwise healthy people. Think about what kind of personality approves and promotes that business model. Consider the policies of this administration that is said to have lost track of about 85,000 children that crossed the border in the last 2 years... is it propaganda or is it real? Is China really importing deadly drugs through the Mexican cartels? is our K / 12 education system in decline? Could we really be energy independent again and export energy across the globe? Would that slow down the inflation rate and make our country a better place to live and work? These question and others will determine our future as a world... what do you think the future looks like?
Unfortunately I think the future is bleak. There are bright spots but primarily I think it looks quite bad. Not just us but humanity in general.

Unfortunately I think the future is bleak. There are bright spots but primarily I think it looks quite bad. Not just us but humanity in general.
Our world could go in any direction we chose if we align and act as a single entity pushing for a world that is civil and respects others.

Weird things happen all the time that can't be explained...I've seen lots of those weird things and I'm sure you have as well...
I live in the world of "odds"... then again... sometimes occurs razor is spot on... and at other times its not.

If I take the time to find it I can show you a box girder from the core section literally jumping up and out of one of the WTC towers on video as the tower is coming down at the same time. I have never imagined or observed a long piece of heavy steel do anything besides obey the law of gravity.

I live in the world of "odds"... then again... sometimes occurs razor is spot on... and at other times its not.

If I take the time to find it I can show you a box girder from the core section literally jumping up and out of one of the WTC towers on video as the tower is coming down at the same time. I have never imagined or observed a long piece of heavy steel do anything besides obey the law of gravity.
So, let me get this straight... You not only believe that the gov was involved in the plot but you also believe that the whole thing was something other than airplanes hitting the buildings? Aliens perhaps?

Back