????????????

617jakek

Registered
Does anyone know if stock farings have a vin number or some identification number on them. Some guy bought one from me then said it was damages in shipping so i sent him his money back and he sent me some other fairing. Pleae help!

they are not marked from what I have seen.. you refunded sight unseen?

No Vins ON PLASTIC, Leave a NEG FEEDBACK for him, FIRST mistake DONT give money back until parts are in your hand.
Jon(Loomis). Sorry man.

Fairing are not mark that I know of sorry to hear about this sounds like a crook to me running a scam I bet he turns around and sells your fairing on ebay

That sucks man. Too late now but in the future insure it for the value. If someone says item was damaged in shipping, tell them to take it up with the shipper.

jeez! and they say the buyer gets screwed! You are too trusting.
beerchug.gif

Does anyone know if stock farings have a vin number or some identification number on them. Some guy bought one from me then said it was damages in shipping so i sent him his money back and he sent me some other fairing. Pleae help!

I got some nice swamp land to sell you. Just joshing u. that sucks post his address well find him 4 u and get u r fender back.
laugh.gif

Back