75 degrees on thursday

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
It was 75 degrees here on Thursday, as of 0702 this morning there are three inches of snow on the ground on top of about 1/4 inch of ice and it is still snowing.

Don

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: "'cause I cain't spell nothin"|1140268092 -->

Welcome to winter! Be glad you had a 75* one the other day.
smile.gif

Ye I know what you mean 66 the other day, 5 this morning windchill -11.

13 degrees outside......2" of new white shid on the ground.
No biggie.....we're going snow shoeing. Hey, it helps ease the pain of waiting for spring!?

I just woke up and looked out side its 12 below zero out side windchill around 25 below, this suck. I think I will say inside all day!

Sorry, you all. It's going to be perfect here all weekend long.
cool.gif

This Afternoon: Mostly sunny, with a high around 80. Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind around 5 mph becoming west.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high around 77. Calm wind becoming north northeast between 5 and 10 mph.

Sunday Night: Areas of fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low near 60. Northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph becoming calm.

Presidents' Day: Partly cloudy, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

Sorry, you all.  It's going to be perfect here all weekend long.  
cool.gif

This Afternoon: Mostly sunny, with a high around 80. Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind around 5 mph becoming west.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high around 77. Calm wind becoming north northeast between 5 and 10 mph.

Sunday Night: Areas of fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low near 60. Northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph becoming calm.

Presidents' Day: Partly cloudy, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

guns.gif
JK Seriously have a great time and be safe.

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140282526 -->

Sorry, you all.  It's going to be perfect here all weekend long.  
cool.gif

I kind of like it a little cooler 60-65, no wind, and dry pavement for riding.

Back