700 mile ride yestreday!

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Ronnie and I headed out Saturday morning at 6am to go to Willianson West Virginia. Never been to West Virginia before so thought it was the place to go. :) We didnt take to many pics, not many at all, I took 3. We kept the road pretty hot. We traveled through Tennessee, then into Virginia, Kentucky then into West Virginia. I misses the Kentucky state line sign. :D There is some pretty country up there, except where they have raped( mined the mountain sides and tops) the land. :( We were going to go back through the gap and cross the skyway but we ran out of time, it was a little after 12 Sunday morning when I got home and closer to one when Ronnie made it home. I had a little over 700 miles and he had closer to 800. It was a good trip and I didnt hurt when i made it home, i was really surprized. Talked to some nice people along the way telling us different roads we should go, I guess that should be a overnight trip. :) here are the pics. :)

IMG00083-20090808-1421.jpg

IMG00082-20090808-1032.jpg

IMG00084-20090808-1426.jpg

Sorry the pics are sideways, dang blackberry cell phone. :D I guess it would help if I knew how to use it better. :laugh:

i'm lucky if i get 700 miles in a week let alone in a day:laugh::thumbsup:. maybe if i had some1 to take a trip with i'd do it.

Now that's a good day riding.. :thumbsup:

849 is my best in 1 day, See you guys in a couple weeks.. :beerchug::

Back