633hp 08 Busa dyno video!!

Funny as I actually disagree, loading a bike on the dyno is creating an artificial situation, almost any load you apply to a turbo bike on the dyno to slow down its acceleration rate is a situation that will never happen in real world usage. I am not saying that loading the dyno is not useful, but you refer to loading it more on the dyno to match its load at the track, the acceleration rate at track is extreme, it has no real time to build the type of load you are trying to explain as it is accelerating, apply more load and it will make more power and spin the tire or wheelie. You make mention that it is only a 3 second pull, cool, its a single gear pull, 3 seconds, these bikes run down the track in under 8 seconds, using all 6 gears, 3 seconds in one gear seems like a fair amount of time to me, detonation on a kit like lzbrown is controlled with cool intake temps and is virtually non existent, which allow us to run even more timing then a non-intercooled system, and typically leaner air/fuel ratios.

Richard

Typically we will always pull some timing on a boosted bike. My 600 hp RCC Ultra has NO timing pulled . . . because of the low intake temps, I do not have to retard the timing at all. . . .the bike is a monster both on and off boost and even though I have been riding turbo bikes for over thirty years, this one still can scare the crap out of me when I turn the throttle . . .:omg:

Typically we will always pull some timing on a boosted bike. My 600 hp RCC Ultra has NO timing pulled . . . because of the low intake temps, I do not have to retard the timing at all. . . .the bike is a monster both on and off boost and even though I have been riding turbo bikes for over thirty years, this one still can scare the crap out of me when I turn the throttle . . .:omg:
how is your intake temps that cool?

The same reason I am able to run 20 pounds of boost on pump gas - the Ultra Plenum, which can be purchased separately and added to almost any turbo kit.
yes sir, bike rides like a stockeruntil da boost comes on lol, sorry frank couldnt help it, ultra all the way....

Maybe he is still to excited to post.....:laugh:

I created my account here, then got my busa.... it took me 2 months to come back on here and post something..It was hard to see the screen with all the smiling I was doing..:laugh:...and I can only imagine what it would feel like with that monster...:hehe:

Sorry for the LATE reply but, nothing to earth shaking time wise, I had a hard time keeping the bike going straight, around the 1000' Mark, it would violently pull to the left or massive wheel slip as my tire is terrible. I managed to do a personal best of 9.1@148 letting off around 14psi. Hoping to get into the low 8's June 2nd

OMG !!! The 1st time I saw a busa, I was at a dyno shoot out, the bike in front of me was a busa with a turbo, 299hp on the 1st pass... I was in love with the busa since then..

Fast forward.. Now I purchased my 1st busa(2011), it is stock and I would love to put a turbo on it.... I am a fan now !!! Way to go my friend:laugh:

Back