600hp!

there ya go... wonder how much broken poop there is to fix now.... amazing nightmare.. just the clutch cover is 500 plus fairings.... hoipefully engine cases survived... looks like 5 grand to me.... TURN IT UP they said.... ITLL BE FUN they said....

Mandatory OT is BS! Decades old studies, all of them, show one’s effectiveness, mental alertness, even physical ability etc etc, drastically deteriorate after 8 hours much less 10 or 16. What do they want, mentally lazy unaware unsafe employees? People get hurt that way, on the job and off. Start looking for other employment. Why anyone would want to work in a prison is beyond me.

It's really not so bad, after working construction in the Arizona heat for 30 years as a rough framer, working in a prison is the easiest job I have ever had. I max out my overtime every week also, numbers for staff retention are low countrywide.

It's really not so bad, after working construction in the Arizona heat for 30 years as a rough framer, working in a prison is the easiest job I have ever had. I max out my overtime every week also, numbers for staff retention are low countrywide.
when I WANT TO work overtime its nice..... we have 52 officers (NOT officers with rank) making over 110K A YEAR NOW.... a third of it is forced overtime.... another thing is.. when I get stuck.. its in horrible places like the box/draft(with all the cameras)…. the ghetto.... and if u have to ask what the ghetto is.... use ure imagination.. its a MAX prison... and the area is specifically called the ghetto.... rough place.... the money is nice but damn...

Hey Ali , don't be in a hurry to get on that bike unless you are in a good state of mind bro . I think you need all your concentration and to be feeling as good as can be , better to pick your limited ride time with this in mind mate . I am looking forward to your camera pics also . Take care on her .
Toad

what state u work in? On a side note... SING SING must be seen to be believed... its as real as it gets, and I still have friends that work there... god bless those brave bastards.

5.7 maybe, Caddy's just started dealerships over hear now. Nice alternatives to our Beemers and Benz's. Nice car.

Hi CBX. What displacement is that?

4.4 liters or a tiny 268 ci V8. It’s the earliest V model using the all aluminum DOHC 32v Northstar engine. They downsized it from 4.6 liters to have more cylinder material to better handle the Roots type supercharger. Has a forged crankshaft and cast iron cams and the stock HP and redline is 469 and 6,700. Torque is 440 @ just 3,800 rpm. The first of a four year run with only 1,600 made in 06. Later versions had the Corvette pushrod motor. It’s got Brembos, Sachs shocks and even has an oil cooler for the differential and a tiny radiator for the supercharger. It’s kinda heavy but turns 0-60 in just over four seconds. Surprises a lot of people. Bought it from this guy, retired NHRA T/F champion Eddie Hill. That’s his dragster mounted on the wall behind him.
B4974E1F-B845-4C7B-8AE6-35AE31E5C020.jpeg

4.4 liters or a tiny 268 ci V8. It’s the earliest V model using the all aluminum DOHC 32v Northstar engine. They downsized it from 4.6 liters to have more cylinder material to better handle the Roots type supercharger. Has a forged crankshaft and cast iron cams and the stock HP and redline is 469 and 6,700. Torque is 440 @ just 3,800 rpm. The first of a four year run with only 1,600 made in 06. Later versions had the Corvette pushrod motor. It’s got Brembos, Sachs shocks and even has an oil cooler for the differential and a tiny radiator for the supercharger. It’s kinda heavy but turns 0-60 in just over four seconds. Surprises a lot of people. Bought it from this guy, retired NHRA T/F champion Eddie Hill. That’s his dragster mounted on the wall behind him.View attachment 1582993
4.4 V8? Nice.

A few of Eddie’s cars. That’s the Caddy behind the Ford GT. He’s also got a twin turbo Merc roadster his wife got him for his 80th birthday! That man lives for speed. He is an Ariel Atom dealer and races them too. The driveway to his ranch house is exactly a quarter mile long.:cool:
28F5B478-564D-42C4-AA16-24A266E4F6A2.jpeg

kinda had to let off.... it was headed for the sky... remember how HARD this power hits.. there isn't much time.

Armchair qb is always easy, but...he let off.
And, when you let off, that stops the rear wheel...and it almost always ends the same way, a crash.
Same thing in cars.
Hold what you've got and try to ride it out, it always ends better.
There IS something to be said for being able to ride a controlled wheelie, and obviously, that guy couldn't.
And besides, quick reaction and thinking is a requirement to drag race even a stock Busa.
The rider ran out of skill.

Back