600hp!

Tetsuo1000

Registered
This picture has 600hp
6DB4E583-B8E4-4DF7-863F-26062C5F1FDA.jpeg

Ha looks like I stepped into something with my silly post! Sounds like I would enjoy seeing Mr. Ali’s bike too. In the mean time, I am enjoying playing with the big bikes now that I have my dream bike.
DDC59112-4051-4B48-B099-22E82E2A8AC5.jpeg

Ha looks like I stepped into something with my silly post! Sounds like I would enjoy seeing Mr. Ali’s bike too. In the mean time, I am enjoying playing with the big bikes now that I have my dream bike.

No, we just like to mess around. Ali bought a 600hp monster of a bike and it was at first a nightmare for him. He got it all straightened out with help from Powerhouse. Here is his thread https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/rcc-super-ultra-finished.194305/

We just mess with him as he doesn't have a cell phone, and we have all been dying for pictures.

pictures coming I promise.... supposed to happen today but its gonna rain, and I don't wanna remove the bike from warehouse its in right now.... it takes me a half hour to maneuver it out of there.... ive been working 6 days straight, and I only have a single Monday off... which since I work nights is right now.. sunday night into Monday.. then i work mon till Friday... and ill probably get stuck at least twice(mandatory overtime)… im starting to lose my grip on what acceptable behavior is......… ive had it with these lazy sons of bitches that don't come to work..... I had to pay a new guy 100 bucks to work my mandatory overtime the other day.... im exhausted and downright mad.

Take your time bro we are just having fun at your expense. It's not like we don't know the bike exists so we'll see it when we do. You need to try and calm down, being tired and frustrated is not a good state of mind to take into your line of work. And stop posting things like "im exhausted and downright mad" If something does happen, even something justified lawyers will get these posts and use them as a weapon against you.

Just some friendly advice from the outside looking in!

Take your time bro we are just having fun at your expense. It's not like we don't know the bike exists so we'll see it when we do. You need to try and calm down, being tired and frustrated is not a good state of mind to take into your line of work. And stop posting things like "im exhausted and downright mad" If something does happen, even something justified lawyers will get these posts and use them as a weapon against you.

Just some friendly advice from the outside looking in!
good.. ill go out on mental exhaustion...lol... its ridiculous man... I am overworked... they just work a person till they cant work anymore... and then they criticize the job ya do.... its like.... I had a captain telling me that i have to wear my keys at all times.... and lock the officers station at all times.... ive been doing this for over a decade now.. and guess what? If a riot is going to happen.... its GONNA happen... nothing I can do to stop it.... even if the officers station is locked up tight and im wearing ALLLLLLL my equipment.... BTW.. he criticisez me and yet HIS OWN OFFICER didn't come to work at all this week... 16 hour shifts for me and under a microscope.... I HATE being criticized... if they don't like the job im doing then SEND ME HOME.

im not gonna be wearing my keys the next time I see him either.... im gonna put em in my pocket.... and watch his head explode.

Back