5 hours

busakidaz

Registered
Pair valve removal, oil change, chain lube and K&N air filter installed in 5 hours lol woot slowest time evahhh. :woot:

If you wouldn't have stopped every 3 minutes to admire your bike then maybe you could have done it in less than 3. :poke:

Ditto, anything that gives you a time on how long it will take does not have fine print detailing time lost on account of the Hayabusa staring factor :poke:.

Takes me 20 minutes just to put the key in cuz I have to stop at the five foot mark and have a look. Then there is the usual pre-flight check and snout rub :laugh:.
Then you have to talk to her and warm her up, at least another 30 minutes.

Heck most of the time I intend to go riding an hour passes before I start her and it is already raining by then so we just sit and stare back at one another. :rofl:

Reminds me of third grade and the girl whos hand I would not let go of..:rofl:

Ditto, anything that gives you a time on how long it will take does not have fine print detailing time lost on account of the Hayabusa staring factor :poke:.

Takes me 20 minutes just to put the key in cuz I have to stop at the five foot mark and have a look. Then there is the usual pre-flight check and snout rub :laugh:.
Then you have to talk to her and warm her up, at least another 30 minutes.

Heck most of the time I intend to go riding an hour passes before I start her and it is already raining by then so we just sit and stare back at one another. :rofl:

Reminds me of third grade and the girl whos hand I would not let go of..:rofl:

So I'm NOT the only crazy one here. :rofl::rofl:

No you are not and I bet nobody knows that there are 10,267 pieces of pearl in the paint per square inch either...???
I counted them last night....only took me 5 hours...:rofl:

my wife laughs at me every time I go riding because I have to dust it off and when I get home I have to clean the bugs off before I put her away:beerchug:

Absolutely pre-flight check with a good rub/wipe off. Can't go out dusty.
Also upon return my wife says same thing 'you just wiped her off before you left'
But honey I can't put a dirty bike back in the house I say...:rofl:

Tea instead of Jack would have knocked off two hours~!~ :laugh:

But look on the bright side, at least your bike has a reverse now~!!~ :rofl:

Last edited:
Back