4th Anniversary...

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
I recently had to bite my tongue on getting some Busa parts...cause my wife informed me the our lawn mower died...and I knew that my anniversary had just passed, so I killed two birds with one stone...went to sears and gave up the 300.00 I had earmarked for parts, for a new "annivesary gift!"
lol
busa018.jpg

In all honesty, she does the lawn work cause I am out of town all the time...so she needed a nice shiney doohicky to make it easier for her. I let her choose...she hates to bag...this was her choice.
Besides...I took her to CA last month for some R&R... it was enuf for us both!

hmmm i think she really like'd her gift man, looks like nighttime in the photo and she is already ready to go mow the lawn :p

If you got lucky after that gift... I doing all kinds of stuff wrong.
tounge.gif

Need to add that the gifts were wrapped. They were opened in front of the entire family in the traditional fashion. Then she had to open the boxes, because she thought it was a practical joke. She never got the message...........they actually had the nerve to accuse me of being insensitive.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127762057 -->

Nice. Now you just have to lower it and clean it up a bit. Can you get and extanded swingarm for those yet? It looks like there's enough room for a turbo. Well? Get to it!

Let the modding begin!

face7.gif

Back