Holy crap!

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I can't believe I forgot my 2 year anniversary. I still remember the first day I met her. Curves that would not stop! Every time I walked by her I had to and still have to touch her. She is a beauty! My Busa. 2/20/04 we were united and we are still together! I LOVE THIS BIKE!!!

various_023.jpg

Tisk...Tisk...Tisk... such a bad owner.

Now you'll have to get her something new to wear like an undertail or hugger.

Better get her something nice or she may not let you ride her for a while
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I would love to get a carbon fiber body for her. You know how girls like to lose weight!
tounge.gif
But wow! I'd have to kill myself in OT to help her. She might pay me back though
biggrin.gif

Just take her out on the town and ride her hard. She will forgive you

lieb24.gif

Give her a bath and take her out for the night... she'll forgive you big time.
smile.gif

The other night, I opened the door to my garage (interior door from the kitchen), leaned out, looked at my 06 LE and said, "Good night Baby".  Of course, my wife was within earshot.  She looked at me and said, "You didn't just talk to your bike, did you?"  I said, "I just wanted to make sure she was okay."  My wife just shook her head, mumbled something like, "I married a weirdo", and went on with her business.

I hope my "Baby" in the garage didn't hear her...

The other night, I opened the door to my garage (interior door from the kitchen), leaned out, looked at my 06 LE and said, "Good night Baby".  Of course, my wife was within earshot.  She looked at me and said, "You didn't just talk to your bike, did you?"  I said, "I just wanted to make sure she was okay."  My wife just shook her head, mumbled something like, "I married a weirdo", and went on with her business.

I hope my "Baby" in the garage didn't hear her...
LOL! I've caught myself doing that too!

Bill, glad you still have your baby. Hope to do some rides with you this year. Maybe it's time to start planning Iowa ride III.

biggrin.gif

Back