3rd place at first bike show

Thanks for all the compliments, and a special thanks to SKECHE for helpin a brotha out and lettin me pick his brain on doin shows:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice one! On the other side it would be a cold day in hell before my wife would be cheering because a bunch of guys gave me an award for spending a load of money on my bike. I wish it was different. :laugh: Congrats!

Nice one! On the other side it would be a cold day in hell before my wife would be cheering because a bunch of guys gave me an award for spending a load of money on my bike. I wish it was different. :laugh: Congrats!

Haha yes sir I feel ya on that one, took her along time to come around but shes seen receipts and the time ive put into this thing or at least the time ive put into being out in the garage, LOL she pretty supportive of things im passionate about, all tho she will voice her opinon if im getting carried away. Thx for all the comments boys and girls!!!

:snap: Sweet bike bro. Congrats. Do you care to divulge any info on your mods? I am interested.

Back