3RD ONE DOWN

G

how much you're asking and will you ship it to california?How deep are the scratches or gouges?Any of the holes that the 4mm allen bolts go thur have crack marks.I want to custom paint my bike but keep my stock plastic.E-mail me at CiscoJ@aol.com

Don't answer any replys from your home state unless you know the user has been on the Hayabusa or TL-R web page,cause it could end up being the cop that is looking for you.

Hey Dude: Were all sorry about your bike! I'm just glad he did'nt vent his frustration on the 5 bikes watching you. I was doing 90 when he popped out of the ditch to chase you. M said his turnaround was straight from the Dukes of Hazzard! And i started to say something at Huck's about that being a hot area. I wish we could have seen the look on the cops face when the radar read out 195mph. It has to be a new parrish record. Brain

Cop got his first look at my bike in top of sixth gear on radar!I dont know what it registered because he didn't catch me!!! but unforunatly I took a unfamiliar exit....a dead end in the honey island swamp....and the exit made a 90 degree turn covered in gravel.couldnt get stopped but I refused to lay it down on pavement so I slid the bike sideways and slid down the hill, picked it up and didnt look back.Didn't hurt it too bad because it was in the grass but I'm really picky so I'm replacing the nose,sidepanel,and rear cowl.So if any body needs some panels cheap not really physicaly damaged just scuffed up a little I have some. most of it buffed out and you really have to look at it to see.

Well I clipped a car 36hrs after pick'n up my bike. :(

12:30 sat got bike
8:00 mon crashed bike
8:30 mon parts on order ( IN STOCK !)
11:00 fri parts are in
5:00 fri bike back in one piece

and me short $2000.00 I replace right & left fairing and the upper plastic.

Hehehe congrates on the get away, thats one we wont get to see on scariest police chases!! I sure wish they would so the ones that get away :)

Back