ı'm still alive

pamas

Registered
a real believe it or not story ı guess, ı bougth my first busa a couple months ago when the oil change time cames ı went to a service but a minor mistake is nearly kill me, service change the oil but forgot to torque the oil pan bolt, guess what happened end of a highway run. bolt fall down nearby 30 mile/h, ı do everything ı know to save me from falling down but couldn't escape. luckly ı'm still alive and luckly only a broken lever and very minor damage on bike but a great experience for me. therefore ı check her bolt by bolt and never trust a mechanic again

SHOCKED.gif

Glad you're alright. Dang, that sucks though. Have you confronted the mechanic?

Glad to hear that you're OK!

That's why I do all my own service... I *know* it's done right!

(NightCrawler @ Aug. 21 2007,05:37)
SHOCKED.gif

Of course but unlikely he said that he give a rookie for oil change and don’t check it, after that fired by service manager, and all the damage cost paid by service but now ı'm paranoid about bolts and stuff can't ride her
sad.gif

(omslaw @ Aug. 21 2007,09:11) Glad to hear that you're OK!

That's why I do all my own service...  I *know* it's done right!
+1 Exactly!!!

(pamas @ Aug. 21 2007,09:flamethrowing:)
(NightCrawler @ Aug. 21 2007,05:37)
SHOCKED.gif

Of course but unlikely he said that he give a rookie for oil change and don’t check it, after that fired by service manager, and all the damage cost paid by service but now ý'm paranoid about bolts and stuff can't ride her
sad.gif
So can I have it?

j/k

glad you ok
i think i would hurt that a** hole
i do all my own service for that reason
no just pulling over on a bike when something like that has
you can always safety wire the plug
this is the reason why EVERYTHING is safety wired on a race bike

I believe ti . It happened before on this board . Make them give you a new tire as it has been oil soaked .

Re: ı'm still alive

just dropped my first busa my friend, only mine was entirely my fault. not a great feeling to get thrown off a bike. I only owned it three days too. cant wait to fix it and get right back on it. They say its not a beginners bike, i agree, but i have it so i shall ride it. and besides DAMN THIS THING CAN MOVE!!!!

03 silver/grey busa

Re: ı'm still alive

just dropped my first busa my friend, only mine was entirely my fault. not a great feeling to get thrown off a bike. I only owned it three days too. cant wait to fix it and get right back on it. They say its not a beginners bike, i agree, but i have it so i shall ride it. and besides DAMN THIS THING CAN MOVE!!!!

03 silver/grey busa

OLD thread ???

Back